Ratings for Dr. Kimberly V. Barnes

Dr.Barnes is brilliant and with not a lot of flash. This doctor is easy to get to which is preferable to upfront show and many times an idiot behind. There should be more doctors such as she.

flag | Submitted October 28, 2013

This "MD" works part-time, maybe Tuesday and Thursday..and it shows. As soon as I walked thru the door I knew I was in for trouble. My wife and I sat for well over an hour when the doctor comes meandering in. There is no office staff. This is more or less a one person operation. When it was time to check out, I was not handed a properly coded cpt4 bill, but a small little message pad piece of paper stating they received my check. I requested an acceptable receipt and was told by the doctor she would send one....she was busy right now...This went on for weeks after returning to the office and multiple phone calls and still no receipt. I am out $120.00 because I cannot submit my visit to my insurance company..Also, the doctor mentioned additional lab work was needed and would send prescriptions in the mail. Just like the receipts, I waited and waited. Can you say patient abandonment? Just disgraceful and unprofessional. University of Chicago? This was not what I expected....

flag | Submitted August 19, 2009

Dr. Kimberly V. Barnes's Credentials

• Med Univ Of Sc Coll Of Med, Charleston Sc 29425 (Grad. 1998)

Top Hospitals in Hazel Crest, IL