Ratings for Dr. Gerald W. Torgesen

One of the most horrible experiences I have had with a doctor in Las Vegas. I was a new patient and was not taken into the exam room until 45 min after my appointment time. Other patients in the waiting room were voicing complaints about the wait time. Expect a 45-60 min wait after your appointment time. Then was taken in an exam room by a young girl who said she had to take information before the doctor arrived. She consistently would not listen to my response and after having to repeat myself about 5 times.....she diagnosed that my problem was I did not have an arch in my foot (never said anything about that) and that my new shoes would not fit. At that point I walked out. Tried to complain to the office manager who really could have cared less. I never did get to see Dr Torgesen. I will not go back to this group.

flag | Submitted July 9, 2013

I came to Dr. Torgesen after I had bunion surgery done by another doctor who did a horrible job and Dr. Torgesen had to repair this by doing another surgery. I can't thank him enough for the wonderful job he did. He is an excellent surgeon who cares very much about his patients

flag | Submitted July 2, 2013

Dr. Torgesen and his staff are very kind and professional. Dr. called me after to surgery same day to follow up. I have been treated for sprain, in grown toe nail now surgery for stress fracture. I wouldn't go to another podiatrist.

flag | Submitted August 10, 2012

I had surgery from Dr. Togesen. My foot is now worse and I've had to endure to cost and time of seeing 3 other specialist in order to correct it.

flag | Submitted August 7, 2012

Great staff, very knowledgable, tried non evasive treatments that worked!

flag | Submitted May 31, 2012

Dr. Gerald W. Torgesen's Credentials

• California College Podiatric Medicine (Grad. 1998)

Medicaid / Medi-Cal