Ratings for Dr. Timothy P. Fry

"Tim the Tyrant" - arrogant, conceited, rude, condescending, egotistical etc. I really can't understand how this guy has a license to practice. I am a Polio survivor requiring a wheelchair to ambulate. My blood pressure was elevated, as it always is, because of my 64 years experience dealing with the medical personnel. He completely rejected NIH doctors diagnosis of Post Tramatic Stress Disorder (PTSD). When I differ with he told me is get out of his offices. NOT my 1st run in with this guy BUT it is my LAST. I am terminating him as my Primary. Oh by the way he kicks me out without doing an complete examine BUT still rendered a bill! I contend he surrendered any right to compensation when HE told Me to leave his offices. I have nothing to show for this visit, other than elevated BP from dealing with "Tim the Tyrant".

flag | Submitted May 6, 2015

How is this guy a doctor? What doctor tells a patient, "oh your blood pressures high, you should go somewhere and have it checked". Not, we need to do blood work to see if everything is ok. Not, I want you to change your diet or exercise more. I tried to ask him about a few concerns and he cut me off, saying "Buddy I can't answer all these questions". The rudest doctor I've ever met! He could careless about his patients, tells you the basic to get you out of his office. If you need a quick prescription, he's the man to see. Below Average Doctor at best. I give him a 3 of 10 rating.

flag | Submitted April 7, 2015

Dr. Fry is a mediocre physician - at best - with some very cookie cutter opinions. I was told my cold was an allergy because all he has seen in his office is allergies. It does not matter than I have never suffered from allergies before. It does not matter if everyone in my family or my office has had the same illness and has passed it around from week to week. Could it be that the only thing he is "seeing" is allergies because he sometimes gives everyone the same diagnosis, regardless of whether is it correct? Another opinion he has shared with me is that adults do not get ear infections - ever. I have had several. I was told that I never really had them - adults do not get ear infections. He also told me that he doesn't trust anyone else's BP readings - only his own and that includes other doctors, nurses, and ER personnel. I've found another doctor - one who listens.

flag | Submitted December 6, 2011

I LOVE Dr. Fry as does mt whole family. He takes his time, cares, listens, explains, UNDERSTANDS, funny, smart. Maryland is lucky to have him. His staff is exceptional. The people who work for him are great also. He gets great people to work for him because he is great. Everyone in Maryland who needs a GP should go to him. My daughter is moving out of state but will come back to see him. I wish ALL docs were like him. He will fight for you and with you. There are FEW like him. He was born to be a doc, an angel. He saved my husband life with his knowledge. He calls to see how you are. He has been our doc for over 7 years. We will cry if he ever leaves the state. Never a problem. Perfect in every way, just perfect

flag | Submitted November 20, 2010

Dr Fry is the best he helps me everyime. For all my medicical issues

flag | Submitted April 21, 2008

Dr. Timothy P. Fry's Credentials

• College Of Osteo Of The Pacific (Grad. 1997)

Top Urgent Care Centers in Edgewater, MD