Ratings for Dr. Elizabeth G. Briggs

Totall disagree with other review. Dr Briggs has worked with me for the past 3yrs. I find her work very helpful in dealing with my diabetics.

flag | Submitted January 7, 2015

I would caution firmly against seeing this practitioner. Everything the other reviewer said about not listening, being careless, etc is entirely true. She demonstrated no empathy or interpersonal skills whatsoever. She simultaneously acted as though she was lost and exhibited no competency in any aspect of her profession; also verified by the next endocrinologist I saw. She was unable to answer even the most basic questions that I posed that one would expect a physician, albeit young, to know after four years of med school and five years of residency. Even my GP has heard similar opinions on this Dr. I don't hate this women; if anything, I kind of pity her as she clearly lacks the talent, ability or personal traits necessary for the profession she has invested heavily in pursuing. As patients, though, our primary responsibility is ourselves; thus I feel it's only appropriate to share my experience with this level of candor to spare others.

flag | Submitted May 26, 2010

the worst doctor ever seen, not listening, careless, no experience, late for the appointment

flag | Submitted August 19, 2009

Dr. Elizabeth G. Briggs's Credentials

• University Of Virginia School Of Medicine (Grad. 2003)

Medicaid / Medi-Cal