Ratings for Dr. Jeffrey Mendelsohn

Dr. Mendelssohn was amazing! He was finished with my surgery in 15 minutes and I have not had a single issue with my throat since. He was very sweet, considerate, and helped me with a problem no doctor could take care of after 2 years of pain. His staff however, are the most unorganized, irresponsible people I have ever met. I finished my pain medication with knowledge that a refill was waiting for me at my drug store. Turns out the fax was never sent and now I'm left in agonizing pain and absolutely no medication and cannot reach his office. Love the doctor, hate the staff.

flag | Submitted September 28, 2017

Hmmmm... hard to make an appointment over the phone. Should I just go in person?

flag | Submitted September 12, 2017

The most unprofessional and rude stuff I have ever seen!!! Dr. Mendelson please do something!!!!

flag | Submitted August 14, 2017

Pathetic staff, they sit there mocking the patients behind their counter. I don't understand the point of booking an appointment if one is made to wait an hour to be seen!!! Ridiculous and sad what our health system is coming down to. 😢

flag | Submitted August 3, 2017

Dr.Mendelson is a fantastic Dr.,He saved my life, found out what was wrong with me, where a hospital and another Dr. missed the diagnosis, It only took Dr.Mendelson five minutes to tell me I had 4th stage cancer.So if you are only looking for good medical help, check him out. I did and I'm here to tell youth is a great Dr. Joe C.

flag | Submitted July 27, 2017

He is very good and knowledgable. I have an appointment on Monday and have called many many times last week to reschedule as something came up. Can't leave a message and no one answers. I better not get charged for a missed appointment. I will call Monday, but normally you have to give 24 hour notice. I did, but they gave me no chance too. We will see.

flag | Submitted July 22, 2017

Staff is horrible, they are rude and do not answer your questions when your there in person. I have tried calling 62 times in 2 days get the answering machine EVERY time but yet when I'm in the office the staff is never doing their jobs they are on personal calls laughing and havjngn a good time

flag | Submitted July 17, 2017

I can't even begin to describe my frustration with the staff in this office!! Dr. Mendelsohn himself was very attentive to my daughter and informative with his plan for surgery and advised us that his staff would call with the surgery date. After several months of waiting for the phone call, I called the office myself and the response I was given was "yes, your daughter is scheduled for surgery, didn't anyone call you". However, they did not inform me where the surgery will take place, which is in a few days. I have been trying to call the office repeatedly for 3 days now and cannot get through, only a voice recording that states that the phone system does not accept messages....unbelievably horrible service!! It seems like I'll have to drive the 40+ kilometres to the office, just to ask where the surgery is!! Absolutely disgusting!!

flag | Submitted July 13, 2017

The doctor himself his fine. The staff on the other hand, discusting. Literally impossible yo get through to them on the phone. If you go there in person, they are on the phone on personal calls and pretend like you are not standing in front of them. They misinform you and tell you that is not what they said. RUDE and ARROGANT. How does he choose people with little to no people skills?!? So sad.

flag | Submitted July 11, 2017

Dr Mendelsohn is fantastic does everything he can for his patients. Very knowledgeable and friendly. His staff however aren't the greatest they never answer the phone and they take forever to book an appointment for surgery

flag | Submitted June 23, 2017