Ratings for Dr. Jill A. Radack

Dr. Radack took care of my son and saved his life! She was patient, understanding and compassionate during a very stressful time in our lives. She is a nice person and truly cares about her patients and wants them to do well. She relates so well to children, even my other kids look forward to seeing her. I highly recommend this practice and so glad we found Dr. Radack.

flag | Submitted August 25, 2014

I have never written a review on a doctor before, so you know it had to have been a letdown for me to even go about posting this. I was very disappointed with Dr. Radack's approach at our first appointment. She did not appear really interested in making any sort of connection to my child, nor did she spend a great deal of time with us. I know their time is valuable, but I felt like we were a bother. Not very thorough and an overall negative experience. We won't be back! Love Cooks and the facilities were beautiful, but Dr. Radack was not anywhere close to the type of care we normally receive from Cooks (and we've been using them for 18+ years).

flag | Submitted May 3, 2013

Dr. Radack was very kind and sensitive to my daughter's needs. She has been very diligent in providing good medical care to my daughter and my sons as well. The office in Denton, has been very helpful and prompt in returning calls and getting lab results to my family. I am please with her care and my daughter feels comfortable with Dr. Radack.

flag | Submitted November 2, 2011

Dr. Radack was rude and inexperienced. I would not bring my daughter to her again.

flag | Submitted October 30, 2009

Dr. Radack nor anyone in her office REFUSES to respond to any messages. My daughter went to Dr. Radack months ago, my husband and I have each called this office numerous times to find out the results of the blood and other tests. They will not return phone calls. We have no idea what the results are of any of her tests. One would hope that if there was a severe problem they would let us know...one would hope. I'm assuming that since Dr. Radack and her staff care so little about people that my hope may be misplaced. This is a Pediatric Endocrinology practice...sad!!

flag | Submitted August 19, 2009

Dr. Jill A. Radack's Credentials

• University Of Colorado School Of Medicine (Grad. 2002)