Ratings for Dr. Adam C. Szatkowski

best dentist ever..no pain ,beautiful results.the staff is wonderful and friendly too.

flag | Submitted November 29, 2012

I have not had my teeth cleaned in years. Fear is all that kept me away from any dentist. A friend finally got me to make the appointment at ADC. I didn't know what to expect. Nervous doesnt' even cover how I was feeling. After being greeted by Dr. Szatkowski's hygienist with a big smile, there were no lectures about my lack of care or what needed to be done. Just kind words, helpful information and education about my own dental health. What a difference from the past offices that I've been to. I'll be back for my regular check-ups and won't put off my care like I did before.

flag | Submitted April 8, 2010

Excellent Dentist and very helpful staff, Dr Szatkowski is very knowledgeable and painless !! He is a perfectionist, I would reccomend him to my family and friends, finaly found a dentist for life.

flag | Submitted April 7, 2010

I've been going to this pratice for over 25 years and have always had a good experience.The staff and doctors are caring and very knowledgable.

flag | Submitted March 31, 2010

The front desk seemed very busy, but got to me as soon as they could. My hygienist was nice and gantle unlike my past hygienist. The doctor was really calm, which made me feel comfortable. I will definately keep going to this office.

flag | Submitted March 14, 2010