He ordered test and found the problem that I'd been having for a long time.It's good to be without pain again. Thanks to Dr. Glass.

flag | Submitted February 17, 2012

Dr. Glass goes above & beyond the call of duty for his patients. He is excellent. I started seeing him after the E.R. referred me to another urologist with 30+ years of experience thought I was just "trying to get more pain meds" after kidney stones, when in reality I had hydronephrosis which could've killed me deader than a hammer. Dr. Glass not only CORRECTLY diagnosed the problem, but immediately accepted me as a new patient even though I had a serious condition which required him to clean up another doctor's mess, saw me quickly, & treated me successfully. He's been my doctor for 3+ years since. Dr. Glass is everything you could ask for in a physician. I trust him, & so should you.

flag | Submitted May 16, 2011

great doctor. gonna be sad the day i have to stop seeing him.

flag | Submitted August 18, 2009

Dr. J. Ryan Glass's Credentials

• Tulane University School Of Medicine (Grad. 2000)

Updates

• Website has been updated from "None" to "http://www.cbsmshi.org/". Postal Code has been updated from "70053" to "110092". Address has been updated from "None" to "48, Hasanpur, Near Hasanpur Village Bus Stand, I.P Extension, New Delhi". Phone Number has been updated from "None" to "911122232043".

June 3, 2015
  • 'birds of a feather' score (based on <a href='/birdsofafeather.jsp?did=897711'>Medicare patients-in-common</a>): 2.3

February 6, 2014
  • First Name changed from &quot;Ryan&quot; to &quot;J. Ryan&quot;

July 30, 2013
  • City changed from "MARRERO" to "Gretna"

July 8, 2012