Ratings for Dr. David J. Smith

My case must not have been severe enough for Dr. Smith to concern himself with, because I was treated by his nurse practitioner, Joyce Ferone, who was very calloused and ornery-she constantly glared, threw looks of reproach, and talked too quickly for a neurological case to understand. She seemed to have a need to make you feel inferior because you are stupid and could not possibly comprehend the knowledge and tasks she has to accomplish. Of the seven appointments I had with his office, I saw him only once for about three minutes and he had garlic breath. It was also very difficult to make appointments with his office, unless you are okay suffering for the two month waiting time. The office also does not return calls. While the treatment they prescribed did alleviate my symptoms, they made no visible effort to discover the source of my problem and fix it. If I ever have to go to a neurologist again, I would never consider going back to Dr. Smith.

flag | Submitted August 18, 2009

Dr. David J. Smith's Credentials

• Univ Of Wi Med Sch, Madison Wi 53706 (Grad. 1985)