Ratings for Dr. John A. Farnella

I have to say yes, you have to wait when you see Dr. Farnella, but it's well worth the wait. He is kind, listens well, remembers your needs and has great bedside manners!!! He delivered my son and was amazing from the first visit on! I moved an hour away and will still make my appointments with him!!!!

flag | Submitted May 22, 2012

Dr. Farnella is the best Ob/Gyn around. He is the sweetest, kindest doctor you could ever come across. He has been blessed with talent and an amazing personality. He has truly found his calling. Anyone considering finding a new ob should check out Dr. Farnella. He's wonderful and I look forward to my yearly visits and my pregnancy care!

flag | Submitted May 17, 2012

Dr. Farnella and JoAnn are the Best, I have referred all my friends to them. I have been going to Dr F. for over 11 yrs. I do not know who else I would go to if he ever retires.. I pray to keep them both safe and happy for a long long time. I do agree with the punctuality but the staff has also helped out if the wait is too long they make arrangements for you to leave and call you when it is close to your turn. I feel Dr. John is well worth the wait...

flag | Submitted April 23, 2012

I have been going to Dr farnella for about 9 years. Yes, you might have to wait - but that is because he treats his paitents like people and not a number. When you have a problem, he takes the time to explain it to you and does not rush off leaving you with questions. he explains everything so you can understand it. He is wonderful!!

flag | Submitted March 26, 2012

Dr. Farnella loves to take care of his patients. He listens and takes time to explain to his patients their options and results. It is true that sometimes patients wait longer than expected but it is for a very good reason. One time I made the mistake of changing him and I came back inmediately. It was a terrible mistake. Dr. Farnella and his staff are the Best od the Best.Thank you for being so professional. God keep blessing Dr. Farnella and his staff.

flag | Submitted January 10, 2012

Dr. Farnella and JoAnn are AMAZING! It is true you can expect a wait but that's because Dr. Farnella takes the time to visit with his patients to ask how they're doing, to give you the personal attention that you deserve. Attentive, kind and accurate. My ONLY complaint is taht I can not see Dr. Farnella for ALL medical issues. BEST doctor ever!!

flag | Submitted October 14, 2011

as a registered nurse Dr Farnella is one of the few doctors that takes time to make his patients feels at ease and he really listen, he does not come to decisions or conclusions without evidence. I LOVE DR FARNELLA.

flag | Submitted August 29, 2011

Only reason my rating is not all 5's is time. Like previously stated, there is a bit of a wait time, which is completely worth it. Dr. Farnella is the BEST. I can't even bring into words how great this doctor is. Professional, helpful, knowledgable, and kind! His entire staff is this way as well, and are always there for you when you need them. I always feel calm and comfortable when visiting, and I refer ALL my friends, coworkers,etc. to him ALL the time. I have also been taking the hour drive to his office for the past 6-7 years. Seriously, if you want a GREAT ob-gyn, go to Dr. Farnella.

flag | Submitted July 28, 2011

I hate seeing the negative reviews. I think they people may have him confused with someone else. He is so very caring, considerate and informative. He discusses his options with his patients and actually LISTENS, something unbeknowst to most MD's nowadays. I saw him for about 10 years and only reason I don't see him anymore is because I moved out of state. I followed him to every office he went to and cringe about having to find a new one now that I'm in NY. Granted the wait time can be a bit much but is worth every minute. I once had a contrite conversation in the waiting room with a fellow patient complaining about the wait; I reminded her his office is so full because he really takes all the necessary time with each and every one of his patients and that's why we were all there. I've recommended him over and over and everyone loves him.

flag | Submitted May 3, 2011

Dr. Farnella is an excellent doctor. For those that have to wait it is only because he takes time to talk and figure out what is wrong with his patients. I travel 100 miles to see him. I just wish he were also a family doctor. So anyone that states he takes too long there is a reason. He cares

flag | Submitted April 15, 2011

Dr. John A. Farnella's Credentials

• Suny At Buffalo Sch Of Med & Biomedical Sci, Buffalo Ny 14214 (Grad. 1989)