Ratings for Dr. Jan Kulhanek

I'm sorry two other patients had a bad experience with Dr. Kuhlanek. All of my appointments and have been timely and professional and he did a cardiac procedure which required two stents. It went very well and I would highly recommend this cardiologist.

flag | Submitted December 1, 2016

Worst doctor ever. Does procedures only for the money.

flag | Submitted July 29, 2014

He thought I was doped-up for a cardiac cath procedure. Two-faced: He talked down to his staff in the lab during the procedure and said some awful things about me during it, because I am an alcoholic. He smirks at people and is condescending. This doctor is in the same practice that was in the San Diego Tribune a year ago when their Dr. Buchbinder slapped a patient during one of this same test! What's wrong with this office? He was all caring after the test to me and my family, but the staff also told me they did not like him either, and he treats everyone like dirt. He thinks he is special but I also heard he is slow and inexperienced. Don't go see this doctor!

flag | Submitted August 17, 2009