Dr. Robert Axelrad

World Class Punctuality Badge
Exceptionally Helpful Badge
Highly Knowledgeable Badge

Ratings for Dr. Robert Axelrad

Dr. Axelrad and his staff are incredibly curteous. knowledgable and helpful. They always go out of their way to ensure that your appointment goes smoothly and that you are well taken care of. I've been going for over 10 years and there is no other dentist I would recommend. Cheers, Melisa

flag | Submitted September 15, 2018

I had an appointment with Dr. Axelrad and when I got to the office the receptionist told me my appointment was cancelled. The appointment was in January 2018. I left work 2 hours in advance and braved a snow storm to get to my appointment on time. When I got there the receptionist told me that they cancelled my appointment because I didn’t call them back to confirm my appointment. I thought that when I booked my appointment a few week prior that the appointment was set and had no idea I had to call them back to confirm the appointment before I go in. With everyone’s busy lives, who has time to call in and make an appointment then have to call in again to confirm the appointment before you go in. I was livid when I got to my appointment and the receptionist told me they cancelled it because I didn’t confirm before I came in. I have nothing against Dr. Axelrad, he is a very good dentist. I have been seeing him for about 10 year. It’s the receptionist that making my life miserable and I don’t want to have another horrible experience, so I am in the process of looking for a new dentist.

flag | Submitted May 7, 2018

Dr. Robert Axelrad

Dr. Robert Axelrad's response
Hello, As much as we would like to address your review personally, we are unable to do so as you did not leave your name, number or any other way of contacting you. But please know that we have gone through our January appointment schedule in an attempt to discover the incident that you refer to, but with little success. We encourage you to get in touch with us so that we can better respond to your review. Having said that, the only way that an appointment is ever cancelled would be on the rare occasion that a patient did not respond after having our office call several times in order to confirm the original appointment. Respectfully, Dr. Robert Axelrad

Submitted May 17, 2018

I can honestly say hands down that this is the best dental office that i have ever been to! They are so accommodating and they always work around my hectic work days. Dr. K is a great Dentist! She took her time and explained things well before she did my fillings. I don't know what i would do without Sasha and Sandra without their reminder calls. Keep up the good work!!

flag | Submitted January 24, 2018

As always - thank you. Been going to Dr.Axelrad for more than 10 years and highly recommend this office.

flag | Submitted January 21, 2018

Been at this office for over 10+ years and staff here is wonderful every time from taking their time to explaining things to my treatment, Sasha at front desk has always been pleasant to deal with along with the Dr. A and Dr. K as dentists. From their hygienists to Assistants all are so welcoming and friendly. Would recommend this office to everyone looking for a new dental office.

flag | Submitted January 17, 2018

I don't usually look forward to going to the dentist but Dr. Axelrad and his staff always make it a pleasant experience for me. I'd highly recommend them.

flag | Submitted December 22, 2017

They were excellent. They really care for you. I recommend this place for everyone.

flag | Submitted December 7, 2017

I had visited Dr Axelrod clinic to see the hygenist. I was treated well by the staff and the hygenist Ms. Nooreen attended me as per schedule time. She was very fluent in her work and had performed the x-ray, removal of stains, deposits, she is well versed with her job. Her handling of instruments and perfoming the job shows her expertises. Keep it up Nooreen. Well done.

flag | Submitted August 2, 2017

Made me feel very comfortable considering I hadn't been to the dentist in years.

flag | Submitted July 13, 2017

Excellent staff and dentist! I would highly recommend them to friends and family.

flag | Submitted June 29, 2017

Dr. Robert Axelrad's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

UnitedHealthcare