Ratings for Dr. Robert Axelrad

Couldn't be more happy with them. Great on all levels of skill and professionalism. Also, best with giving needle in gums no pain.

flag | Submitted July 2, 2019

Thank you for your kind words! Appreciatively, Dr. Robert Axelrad

Submitted August 6, 2019

"I have a great experience at Dr. Axelrad's office every time I visit. I feel like an appreciated patient. Dr. K is a fantastic dentist who takes her time explaining everything to me during a procedure to put me at ease. I value the fact that she accommodates appointments (4pm, 5pm) after work hours as well! Inna is a fabulous hygienist as well. So friendly and gentle! Highly recommend Dr. Axelrad to any friends or family."

flag | Submitted May 23, 2019

Dr. Robert Axelrad's response
Hi, Thank you for sharing your experience with our dental office. The fact that you'd be willing to recommend us to your friends and family means the world to us! Best Regards, Dr. Robert Axelrad

Submitted August 6, 2019

I've been with Dr. Axelrad and his clinic for about 4-5 years and have received consistent quality care and attention from all staff. Procedures are explained fully and they check in to see how you're doing throughout the process. Noreen is a spectacular hygienist, friendly and professional. All staff truly care about you and your dental health. I highly recommended them.

flag | Submitted March 11, 2019

Thank you for your recommendation! It is appreciated. Dr. Robert Axelrad

Submitted August 6, 2019

Very friendly staff! Would definitely recommend this dentist!

flag | Submitted March 11, 2019

I have been Dr. Axelrad's patient for 5 years and wouldn't trust anyone else with my dental health. Dr. Axelrad is the best and he explains all procedures in detail. My hygienist, Noreen, always does phenomenal job and she is thorough.

flag | Submitted March 6, 2019

I have been Dr. Axelrad's patient for 20 years and wouldn't dream of trusting anyone else with my dental health. He and his team are the best in Brampton, by far. Dr. Axelrad is caring, gentle and explains all procedures. My hygienist, Noreen, always does an amazing job. She is thorough, gentle and makes you feel at ease. I would give them more than 5 stars if I could!!!

flag | Submitted February 12, 2019

Being a patient for almost 20 years ,my experience at this office is superb. Both Dr. Axelrad and staff are knowledgeable, cheerful, and patient; always eager to ensure your experience is fully satisfactory. They always advise you to your best interest with your appointment and do telephone follow up depending on your situation. Will certainly recommend new patients and encourage existing patients to continue to enjoy these treasured benefits on offer. Regards Abdool.

flag | Submitted February 4, 2019

Great service, knowledgeable, very helpful and caring.

flag | Submitted February 3, 2019

Dr. Axelrad and his staff are incredibly curteous. knowledgable and helpful. They always go out of their way to ensure that your appointment goes smoothly and that you are well taken care of. I've been going for over 10 years and there is no other dentist I would recommend. Cheers, Melisa

flag | Submitted September 15, 2018

I had an appointment with Dr. Axelrad and when I got to the office the receptionist told me my appointment was cancelled. The appointment was in January 2018. I left work 2 hours in advance and braved a snow storm to get to my appointment on time. When I got there the receptionist told me that they cancelled my appointment because I didn’t call them back to confirm my appointment. I thought that when I booked my appointment a few week prior that the appointment was set and had no idea I had to call them back to confirm the appointment before I go in. With everyone’s busy lives, who has time to call in and make an appointment then have to call in again to confirm the appointment before you go in. I was livid when I got to my appointment and the receptionist told me they cancelled it because I didn’t confirm before I came in. I have nothing against Dr. Axelrad, he is a very good dentist. I have been seeing him for about 10 year. It’s the receptionist that making my life miserable and I don’t want to have another horrible experience, so I am in the process of looking for a new dentist.

flag | Submitted May 7, 2018

Dr. Robert Axelrad's response
Hello, As much as we would like to address your review personally, we are unable to do so as you did not leave your name, number or any other way of contacting you. But please know that we have gone through our January appointment schedule in an attempt to discover the incident that you refer to, but with little success. We encourage you to get in touch with us so that we can better respond to your review. Having said that, the only way that an appointment is ever cancelled would be on the rare occasion that a patient did not respond after having our office call several times in order to confirm the original appointment. Respectfully, Dr. Robert Axelrad

Submitted May 17, 2018

Dr. Robert Axelrad's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients