Ratings for Dr. Rick C. Thomason

Dr. Thomason, It's a miracle. I have suffered with migraines for 20 years and I finally have notable relief with an occipal block. The nurses, the nurse practitioner as well as the dr himself were very caring. I had to get more than one block to see the difference but to me this is the answer that I have prayed for.

flag | Submitted June 27, 2014

This is not a doctor that cares! I would not recommend him for a dog, or at least one you care about. He has no bedside manner, doesn't seem concerned about much of anything medical related to you. He also wrote me a Rx and NOONE told me what it was, what it was for or why I had been given the Rx.

flag | Submitted August 29, 2011

I've been seeing Dr. Thomason for 2 years and I'm very satisfied.

flag | Submitted February 24, 2011

Unfortunately, Dr. Thomason is the least compassionate doctor I've ever encountered. If you expect to have your concerns heard, don't go to Dr. Thomason. He either does not believe you are in pain or doesn't care - I'm not sure which. I had high hopes for pain relief at my initial visit - I have been very disappointed.

flag | Submitted August 17, 2009

Dr. Rick C. Thomason's Credentials

• University Of Alabama School Of Medicine (Grad. 2002)