Ratings for Dr. Farzad Tanha

I found him to be very professional although a few hours after the exam on my legs I collapsed, this happened several hours after the exam and then again during the night I went to the hospital for more tests and I don't know if this was just coincidence or something else

flag | Submitted October 16, 2017

I was very pleased with Dr. Tahna. He was easy to talk to, thorough and didn't rush. He reviewed my previous test results, did his own testing and revised his findings and how they related to his recommendations. Excellent experience, other then the long wait to see him initially.

flag | Submitted August 10, 2017

Loved this doctor! He was very down to earth, genuinely concerned, and seems to be very thorough and competent. It took a long time to get an appointment though... (over 6 months)...

flag | Submitted June 25, 2017

Wonderful bedside manner. He is very respectful and knowledgable. His staff has been incredibly helpful. I could not ask for more from a dr.

flag | Submitted December 20, 2016

My brother who is my emergency contact got a call from this office to say that my appointment (which I didn't know I had) was cancelled. I never got a call on my number to inform me of the appointment. When I called them back right away, they had already cancelled even though I have been waiting a long time to see Dr Tanha. I am a lupus patient with severe nerve pain and I will not be getting into a specialist any time soon thanks to poor administration from this office. Treating patients in this manner is extremely unprofessional.

flag | Submitted February 1, 2016

I've never met a doctor as friendly and helpful. He went well beyond my expectations of a specialist in assisting and arranging multiple tests and imaging as well as being accessible to discuss matters.

flag | Submitted January 29, 2016

he showed very prompt attention. He was very thorough

flag | Submitted November 15, 2015

Very professional - answered all questions. The tech also answered any quyestions I had.

flag | Submitted December 5, 2014

Dr Tanha is the most present neurologist I have ever met. He was so apologetic towards me and even my husband for having to out me through so much pain so we can get to the root of my (as he put it) massive active nerve damage. I actually look forward to seeing him again :)

flag | Submitted November 28, 2014

Great manner - very kind and Professional. Got all the appointments set up very quickly.

flag | Submitted December 18, 2013