Ratings for Dr. Andrea Gutauskas

Dr. Andrea Gutauskas is an amazing, caring , knowledgeable Doctor. She answered every question we had re: a risky appendix removal( other health concerns). She notified ICU of any possible concerns after completing a complex surgery with excellent results. Dr. Hogan, anasthesiologist was also caring and prepared. It was obvious that staff respected her and her opinion. We would recommend her highly! The reason she rates 4 for punctuality is because she takes time to put everyone at ease.!

flag | Submitted June 5, 2018

Dr Gutauskas is top notch in every respect - for a recent inguinal hernia repair. The Arnprior surgical ward is great and my pre and post-operative care was excellent. Dr Shi (Anesthesiologist) and the OR nurses were awesome. I was apprehensive about going under, but in the end it was a fun afternoon, small hospital experience. Thanks also to Theresa who managed to make this a quick turn around. 28 days post-op and all is healing up nicely.

flag | Submitted March 29, 2018

She was excellent. I had emergency surgery and she was wonderful

flag | Submitted February 24, 2018

Dr Gutauskas is an amazing doctor. I was referred to her by an emergency doctor who told me that he would make me an appointment with a very nice lady surgeon. He was so right, she is very caring and is an excellent doctor. She personally called me on New Years Eve to tell me about a recent test that was done a few weeks before. Theresa who works in the office is also amazing. I would definitely recommend Dr Gutauskas.

flag | Submitted January 8, 2018

I had a laparoscopic gallbladder removal earlier this week at the Queensway Carleton Hospital. Dr. Gutauskas was the surgeon and was awesome... very detailed, took time to explain the options, the procedure and even drew a picture of what was connected and involved in the gallbladder removal. Her follow-up during recovery was great ... a true pleasure to have as my surgeon... and the post-op nursing staff at the QC hospital were also excellent ! I would highly recommend Dr. Gutauskas any day !

flag | Submitted November 24, 2017

I have seen Dr Gutauskas for multiple minor surgeries and a couple of bigger ones. In 2015 Dr Gutauskas performed a vericose vein surgery in Arnprior for me and in 2017 performed a laparascopic gall bladder surgery. Every single time I have seen her the care was exceptional and professional. She always ensures that her patients are comfortable an she is a great caring doctor with a great staff. I would highly recommend hear

flag | Submitted June 30, 2017

Dr. Gutauskas is the best doctor I have ever met in my life. She performed the laparoscopic cholecystectomy surgery in the Queensway hospital 3 days ago. An absolutely perfect and professional intervention. Thank you very much! And I would like to thank to Dr. Nicole Hale, the anesthesiologist during my surgery. They were both really "Awesome", as well as the nurses (unfortunately I don't remember their names) and the other staff in the Queensway hospital.

flag | Submitted January 28, 2017

Dr. Andrea Gutauskas recently performed a surgery on my arm. Her and her staff were incredible. Just great people, they made what could of been a very anxious ridden experience a good one. Thank you.

flag | Submitted June 17, 2016

You would be hard pressed to find a more caring, understanding doctor her compassion and caring towards her patients is in a word "Awesome".

flag | Submitted September 22, 2015

Dr. Gutauskas performed my surgery with total ease. Her knowledge, experience. and compansion were apparent during the consultation before the surgery.

flag | Submitted September 9, 2015