Ratings for Dr. Andrea Gutauskas

I have seen Dr Gutauskas for multiple minor surgeries and a couple of bigger ones. In 2015 Dr Gutauskas performed a vericose vein surgery in Arnprior for me and in 2017 performed a laparascopic gall bladder surgery. Every single time I have seen her the care was exceptional and professional. She always ensures that her patients are comfortable an she is a great caring doctor with a great staff. I would highly recommend hear

flag | Submitted June 30, 2017

Dr. Gutauskas is the best doctor I have ever met in my life. She performed the laparoscopic cholecystectomy surgery in the Queensway hospital 3 days ago. An absolutely perfect and professional intervention. Thank you very much! And I would like to thank to Dr. Nicole Hale, the anesthesiologist during my surgery. They were both really "Awesome", as well as the nurses (unfortunately I don't remember their names) and the other staff in the Queensway hospital.

flag | Submitted January 28, 2017

Dr. Andrea Gutauskas recently performed a surgery on my arm. Her and her staff were incredible. Just great people, they made what could of been a very anxious ridden experience a good one. Thank you.

flag | Submitted June 17, 2016

You would be hard pressed to find a more caring, understanding doctor her compassion and caring towards her patients is in a word "Awesome".

flag | Submitted September 22, 2015

Dr. Gutauskas performed my surgery with total ease. Her knowledge, experience. and compansion were apparent during the consultation before the surgery.

flag | Submitted September 9, 2015

I had the pleasure of having Dr. Andrea Gutaukas as my wonderful surgeon this past Thursday. I was extremely nervous and scared. I have never been put under so this was my greatest fear. Having no control once asleep was a terrifying thought to me. When I saw her for a consult and she mentioned stripping my veins tears started as I was terrified. She immediately comforted me and reassured me everything would be ok. Upon entering the Arnprior Hospital the Secretary was very sweet. I had the most wonderful nurse (maryilyn) who got me ready for surgery. They all knew how scared I was and all were so kind and reasssuring that everything would be just fine. No one made me feel silly or brushed me off. They all took such great care of me!!! They also loved working with Andrea and had nothing but great things to say about her. Surgery went well and I will be back again for stripping of my other leg. I cannot thank Dr. Gutauskas and the nurses and anethistist enough for the wonderful care they took of me. Thank you all again so much!!!

flag | Submitted May 18, 2015

I've had Dr. Gutauskas for ingrown toenail stuff and then gallbladder removal at the Arnprior hospital. The staff there love her and for good reason, she is awesome, both as a surgeon and as a person. Great hospital too, the nurses looked after me SO well, above and beyond, letting me use their personal cell phones, calling my worried son when I was still too groggy. She herself called me to check up on things, and before hand to let me know results of blood tests. Can't say enough good about her!

flag | Submitted April 6, 2015

In November of 2014 I tested Dr Gutauskas expertise on a very advanced vein issue in my right leg.and she did an amazing job. She was forthright, kept it clear and concise and did not "beat around the bush" about my after surgery recovery time and then followed up with me. Recovery is slow, but she said so and look forward to having her do the left leg later this year. (it won't as much of a challenge!) My operation was at the Arnprior Hospital and they are absolutely excellent too.

flag | Submitted March 16, 2015

Dr. G. has performed two surgeries on my husband, and she is nothing but professional. She is an excellent surgeon. The before- and aftercare she provides is second to none. She instills confidence when you have concerns. She is very personable and makes you feel comfortable. You always feel like you are the only patient that matters because she takes time with you, whether it be when she visits you in the hospital, or you visit her office for a consult or follow-up appointment. She makes herself available if you need her at any time. I highly recommend Dr. Gutauskas. Rating: 11 out of 10

flag | Submitted December 4, 2014

A Very pleasant Dr., kind, lovely and very understanding excellent surgeon, Dr. G could work on me anytime, her staff are unbelievable, they go above and beyond to help.

flag | Submitted November 27, 2014