Ratings for Dr. Graham S. Duncan

There aren't enough superlatives to adequately describe Dr. Duncan. Unlike most primary care physicians who seem programmed for a 7-10 minute assembly line patient appointment, Dr. Duncan puts the patient first. He will spend as much time with his patients as necessary. He treats the whole person, not just your malady, complaint, or disease: Dr. Duncan is as concerned with his patient's emotional/relational/psychological well-being as their physical well-being. LaBauer Healthcare is very fortunate to have a doctor of his character and caliber on their staff!! He is down to earth, approachable, personable, attentive, caring, sincere, and, above all, genuine. Contrary to an earlier negative rating I read, Dr. Duncan is very responsive to patient needs and concerns; in fact, he has actually sent me several "hand written" letters in the past, and I have never experienced any difficulty whatsoever speaking with him directly. Five gold stars! Thank You, Dr. Duncan!!!

flag | Submitted May 18, 2013

Dr. Graham Shaw Duncan is the "Best" Doctor I have seen in 30 years. He is The Ultimate and Complete Health Care Provider. Intelligent, Personable, Patient, Compassionate, Empathetic, and every other Positive Superlative you can name. I am a Professional Educator who grades, rates, and judges individual performances on a daily basis...Dr. Graham Shaw Duncan is at the Head of His Profession. Please disregard any Prank Negative Ratings of this Doctor. Please show your whole family you Love them and Seek this Doctor out!!! I give RateMDs.com permission to release my private contact information. Dr. Graham Shaw Duncan Heals the Whole Person in Mind, Body, and Spirit. Thank You Dr. Duncan!!! Our whole family Loves and Appreciates You!!!

flag | Submitted March 26, 2011

Dr. Duncan is very attentive, patient and caring. He takes the time to answer any and all questions. The previous negative comment was most likely by a prank teeny-bopper. I can not believe, based on my personal experience , that he would ever ignore a concern from a patient. In addition, all practices use nurses to address initial issues from patients in follow-up, there is nothing wrong with that to weed out the minor issues from the more important. Dr. Duncan is now my family physician because I was so impressed with my visits with him.

flag | Submitted September 21, 2010

Dr Duncan is extremely patient; he does not rush you and listens to what you say. I get very nervous when I do for a check-up and he put me at ease. He did not try to get me to run a million tests like many doctors do. I asked for a blood profile and received results by mail within a few days. I will definitely go back.

flag | Submitted June 27, 2010

I have been dealing with symptoms of bipolar disorder for years and have never had a doctor want to help me as much as Dr. Duncan. He cares about helping people and is very willing to listen to your problems so he can help. We have had difficulties with meds and dosages but he kept at it until we finally found a combination that works so wonderfully. He never gave up hope that we would get to the spot I'm at now. He even has called to check up on me a few times which I think is incredibly awesome of him. I highly recommend Dr. Duncan!

flag | Submitted February 25, 2010

Went to see him for a swimmer's ear infection. He prescribed a medication that irritated my ears- they felt like they were burning. I called 4 times to ask him to switch the medicine and he refused. He would not speak to me on the phone- instead had nurses do it. My ears hurt so bad I finally went to an urgent care facility where they told me my ear canals were bleeding they were so irritated. Dr. Duncan's advice was to "tough it out". Don't see him. He is very cold and dismissive. I'm lucky, my reaction could have been much worse. When I informed the office of my reaction- no response. Big suprise! Now I'm looking for a new doctor. Aviod at all costs!

flag | Submitted August 17, 2009

Dr. Graham S. Duncan's Credentials

• North Carolina Medical School (Grad. 2005)