Ratings for Dr. Lorry A. Melnick

I have been seeing Dr Melnick for the last 15 years for treatment on my feet and ankles. He has always helped me feel better. Thank you Dr Melnick and Staff.

flag | Submitted November 27, 2015

Dr Melnick is excellent. I have been a patient for over ten years and never received anything but top quality care. The staff is friendly and courteous and I would highly recommend The Cherry Creek Foot Clinic.

flag | Submitted November 19, 2015

I first contacted the Cherry Creek Foot Clinic about a year ago due to pain associated with a bunion as well as poor orthotics that I had received from another foot specialist. The staff was extremely friendly and I had no trouble scheduling an appointment. I was fitted with 2 sets of custom made orthodics that are infinitely better than the other 2 pairs I had received from previous specialists. The clinic utilizes the latest and greatest biometric technoog to ensure a proper fit, which has greatly improved my comfort level and, as a result, my quality of life.

flag | Submitted November 10, 2015

Dr. Lorry made wonderful orthotics again. My second pair with him- cured all my foot problems. Always professional and takes time to address all foot issues. Thank you!

flag | Submitted November 3, 2015

It is amazing what the ultrasound and orthotics have done to make my feet pain free! Thank you Dr. Melnick!

flag | Submitted August 21, 2015

Workign with Dr. Menick has been a complete pleasure. His staff is also most helpful. I highly recommend him. :)

flag | Submitted August 18, 2015

Athletes beware: Dr. Melnick did NOT know enough about biomechanics to make a cast that translated into useful orthotics. Anyone can make a "textbook" non-weightbearing cast of a foot, but it takes a doctor who truly understands biomechanics to make sure that foot is positioned correctly in the cast in order end up with good orthotics for running/exercise. Doctor used profanity at me when I inquired about a refund--very unprofessional. Also, strange but harmless, he tried to sell me homemade pens during an appointment.

Submitted August 17, 2009

Dr. Lorry A. Melnick's Credentials

• Dr. William M. Scholl College Of Podiatric Medicine (Grad. 1976)

MSP/BC Med