Ratings for Dr. Damon Hays

Dealt with ingrown toenail for years. Thanks to Dr Hays, I no longer have any problem. Painless treatment.Great doctor who has a kind caring manner. Office staff was very easy to work with. Can't say enough praise for Dr Hays and staff.

flag | Submitted July 6, 2017

Daughter has seen Dr Hays twice for the same ingrown toenail. He cannot seem to get her treatment right. Now she has an infection, no toenail and severe pain and he wants another co pay before he sees her again. He is a quack and scammer. The least he could do would be to treat her again with out the copay since this is the third time! Nothing good to say about him here.

flag | Submitted March 10, 2017

The staff is lovely and Dr. Hays is very friendly. My feet have never been better.

flag | Submitted January 13, 2016

Administrative staff very unfriendly & difficult to work with. Started to work with Dr Hays to help with my son's flat feet, but sought other help as office was worst doctors office I have ever worked with.

flag | Submitted April 24, 2015

I just want to say I love my new feet and am so glad I chose Dr Hays. I saw many Drs first before going to him and my primary Dr gave me 2 other referrals but told me I needed to go to whomever I felt most comfortable with and that was Dr Hays. I had a lot of questions but he answered all of them for me. His staff has always been very friendly at the office and his billing dept. Dr Hays performed my surgery for my bunion and 3 hammertoes and I am so super happy with my results!! I LOVE my new feet! Anyone needing a good foot Dr should go here. I wish I could post before and after pictures because the difference is great. Two of the hammertoes bent in half half hidden under other toes. The bunion was not painful like the horror stories online either. I am just so happy with my new feet and he did just an amazing job and I want everyone to know. It's only been 8 weeks and I'm already dancing, jumping around, working out and getting totally back to normal, much faster than I expected!! :)

flag | Submitted May 2, 2014

I have been a patient of Dr. Hays for 7 years. I started as a patient of Dr. Horwitz and became a patient of Dr. Hays after repeated missed appointments by Dr. Horwitz. I am glad he missed the appointments however, because Dr. Hays was much more patient and caring. When Dr. Hays left the other practice I followed him. Dr. Hays has performed two surgeries on my mother as well. Both of which were great experiences. He takes the time to listen to the needs of his patients and genuinely cares about making them better. He is a great doctor. Highly recommend making an appointment if you are experiencing any problems with your feet or ankles.

flag | Submitted April 4, 2014

Very easy doctor to work with. Cares about his patients. Good manner about him and has high level ok knowledge. Used to work with a very famous St Louis doctor but now out on his own. Very good on his own merit. Really cares about people. Great staff and will work around your hours if needed. Highly recommend.

flag | Submitted June 9, 2010

I wanted to get another opinion on my foot problems that were getting worse and hopefully have fixed.I found Dr. Hays through the help of an office where he used to work. He came very highly recommended. He showed me where and what my problems were and told me what needed to be done and exactly what he was going to do. He's a younger doctor, but he really seems to know his stuff! His staff is polite and helpful also.

flag | Submitted August 17, 2009

Dr. Damon Hays's Credentials

• Ohio College Of Podiatric Medicine (Grad. 2003)

Top Hospitals in St. Peters, MO