Ratings for Dr. Valli Muthiah

She's lovely as a human being, understanding, patient & thorough. I'm shocked to read anything negative about her! She's such a beautiful, compassionate & knowledgeable physician!

flag | Submitted November 6, 2012

AMAZING Dr. She is kind and I felt she actually cared about what is happening to me. She took her time and explained everything to me. Best Dr I've ever had in my lifetime!

flag | Submitted June 10, 2012

Dr. Muthiah was my primary for several yrs and I am sorry that she has left swedish issaquah clinic. As a patient I feel I have been listened to and rec'd timely care. As an RN- I know she is caring and has good follow up when needed. I have often recomended her to co-workers.

flag | Submitted February 16, 2012

I have always found Dr Muthiah to be compassionate, thorough and attentive. I have always left her office feeling my needs (both physical and mental) have been met. I recommend her to anyone.

flag | Submitted May 19, 2011

Dr. Muthiah is extremely unhelpful. It's a constant fight to get meds refilled. She also made her own snap diagnosis saying, that what was diagnosed in 1995 (fibromyalgia), did not exist. btw...the doc that originally diagnosed fibro in '95 was being trained to be Overlake"s Chief-of-Staff). As soon as all med records are gathered, this doc is being dumped...but I'm guessing she won't care. Swedish...this is a failure on your part.

flag | Submitted April 26, 2011

I found this Doctor to be rude and condescending. Her manner was enough to make me reconsider whether to remain in the Swedish network of physicians. Avoid.

flag | Submitted March 15, 2011

I like the doctor very much. She is our family doctor for 3 years. She is very pleasant, empathetic, listens to all my concerns.Staff in the clinic are very polite, helpful, make follow-up calls after the visit. I was shocked by the comments below, it is so unlike her.

flag | Submitted December 2, 2010

Always in a rush to get out of the room. The first time I visited her with some pain she literally did,nt even come close to examine as though she was afraid that I had a very bad communicable disease. She right away prescribed that some tests be run and that she would tell me what it was after that!!! Not very pleased with her professional service. And of course she never has any time for pleasantaries either but she is not rude but just wants to be in for the briefest moment possible.

flag | Submitted October 22, 2010

Started visiting this Dr when my husband was diagnosed with Diabetes. The doctor is thorough, follows up with my husband on a regular basis to remind him about annual teats and wellness checks. She listens to the patient and answers all of your questions and concerns. I have seen her as well and have been happy with the care. We usually wait no more than 10 minutes.

flag | Submitted August 17, 2009