Ratings for Dr. James E. Clark

I had Dr. Clark for a Dr, and yes he's a good Dr. I was always truthful with him, and when I told him I tried weed to see how it would help, he dropped me as a patient that day. So if I lied to him I would still been his patient. I have RA and my SI joint in freezing up. I don't want to be on pills for the rest of my life, so the fact I tried it back then to see if it would help was a big no no to him. And he wrote in my chart that I was on other pain meds when he was the one who prescribed me the pain meds, and he either gave me Vicodin or Percocet. And when he took a UA it showed I had Percocet in my system. Well duh! He's the one who prescribed them to me! I had asked him to give me Vicodin for the days my pain wasn't so bad, and he did. I took Percocet on the days my pain was really bad. He's a good Dr. And he did a lot more for me than others, but he losses his mind sometimes and forgets what he prescribes you. So watch out if you get a UA done and he RED flags you cause he forgets.

flag | Submitted April 18, 2017

My husband had a blood sugar screening at work. The test indicated that he may have diabetes. He visited Dr Clark who confirmed he had type 2 diabetes. The doctor perscribe Metformin and told him that he could search the internet and learn everything he needed to know about the condition online. Although this is true, we went to another doctor that recommended nutritional counseling and insulin to get his blood sugar under control.

flag | Submitted August 17, 2009

Dr. James E. Clark's Credentials

• University Of Washington School Of Medicine (Grad. 1972)

Medicaid / Medi-Cal