Ratings for Dr. Emeric Bacso

Dr. Bacso has been my dentist for almost 30 years and I've never had a bad filling, or poor quality of work. He is also very HONEST which is sometimes hard to find. 10/10

flag | Submitted June 18, 2015

Dr. Bacso has been my family dentist for over 25 years. Great Dentist, great staff. Would never even consider going to another dentist. Dr. Bacso has taken great care of my family over the years!

flag | Submitted September 25, 2013

Did a fine job for my family. I wholeheartedly recommend this office

flag | Submitted September 13, 2013

Dr. Basco took me in on an emergency approximately 40+ years ago. Since then, my wife of 25 years, and both my children(18 & 23), have been his patients. I have always been attended to in a professional manner since my 1st visit through to my most recent visit(an emergency on Sun.Feb.10th/13 due to a 13' fall I took onto my face). Yes, he met me in his office on a Sunday, and words cannot express my appreciation for looking after me immediately. It relieved so much stress and I avoided a trip to the hosptial, where I doubt I would have rec'd the care I did. At this juncture, I am very satisfied with the results. It is still questionable as to whether further work will have to be done, but with that said, Dr.Bacso has indicated that he may still refer me to a specialist. An up coming appt will determine the next steps. In any event, whatever the outcome, I can say without reservation, that I would recommend him.

flag | Submitted April 1, 2013

I have been with Dr. Bacso for 20 plus years. He once met me at his office on a Saturday night when I had a tooth issue that was causing me pain and he dealt with me personally at 8pm that night and saved me a weekend of agony. I will never forget that. Love em all.

flag | Submitted January 9, 2013

Dr. Bacso and his staff make my trips to the dentist something I look forward to instead of dreading. Their compasion, understanding, and great attitude make the trips pleasant and they are very accomodating of busy professionals schedules.

flag | Submitted December 4, 2012

Love Dr. Bacso and all his staff. Friendly. Knowledgeable and they always know not just my name but the names of everybody in the family! Keep up the GREAT work! Highly Recommended!

flag | Submitted July 30, 2012

I have been with this dentist for over 20 years and will not be back to him or recommend him to anyone. They have no compassion for people who have been with him for a long time - specially his GATE KEEPER - receptionist. I was for 4 days without eating anything and I am truly glad to see ther are some dentists that have compasion and can fit people in.

flag | Submitted June 14, 2012

Only have great things to say about Dr. Bacso and his staff, He has treated our family & now extended family (my grandchildren) for 30 years. I don't know what we are going to do when he retires. He has always treated our family with kindness and patience. Me needing gas until I was calm enough to work without it, to my son who never uses needles for anything, but takes his time to ensure that he can handle things along the way. My son tells me when it is time to go to the dentist. That is praise in itself.

flag | Submitted April 24, 2012

My experiences with this dentist have been awfull, I tried giving him the benefit of doubt, But NO, just terrible work.WHY am I writing this.... I want you to know if your thinking something not rite with his work,,,, Its likely NOT!

flag | Submitted November 30, 2011