Ratings for Dr. Patti Grassick

Dr. Grassick and her staff have been fantastic to deal with. Not only is is a huge convenience to have a dentist here in Lumsden the staff are always extremely accommodating when we have had any type of dental emergency. Our three kids have has lots of success having fillings and other dental work done. Dr. Grassick and her staff are very patient with little kids and have laughing (nitrous) gas on site which we have had to use for our children when they needed it during some procedures. I myself have also had great success at this dental office and world recommend going to Dr. Grassick. I am not a fan of having dental work done but I have to say the staff at this office always make me feel very comfortable and relaxed!

flag | Submitted July 12, 2016

We had the worst experience with this dentist. We took our 4 year to see her when she was complaining of a sore tooth. She did an exam and determined it was a cavity. She asked if we wanted to have it fixed and of course we said yes. She then just tried to give my 4 year old a needle, no gas.....my child was so hysterical....my child had to be held down!! It was the worst experience! She has no idea how to treat children! We had to take her to another dentist who took the time to go over the procedure with my child, explained what would happen, gave my child the appropriate treatment for a little kid! Going to Dr. Grassick was a terrible experience and I completely regret every taking my poor child to her!!! We will never seek her for any dentistry ever again! Do not take your children to her!

flag | Submitted September 22, 2014

I have been going to Dr Grassick since she started in Lumsden. I can usually get in with in the week for an appointment, especially if it's an emergency. Never has an appointment taken longer than an hour, even for a Root Canal. She has laughing gas which is great for kids and the nervous adults! She always follows the Dental Fee Guide, she also takes payment upfront but I get it back in 3 days with my insurance! It's a nice small town, family office, she takes her time with you. You don't feel like just a pay cheque.

flag | Submitted December 12, 2013

Patti has been my dentist for years. I have found her knowledgeable and overall very helpful. Most importantly I have found that I rarely experience any pain when she's playing around inside my mouth. Indeed there are times when I drift off to sleep - not something you do with a poor dentist. Sometimes the procedure takes time with cleaning etc but as I only go once a year or so then I don't mind that. Someone commented about her family but that has always been part of her practice. That's why it is small town. Having said all of that, over time my wife and grown children have moved to other dentists but I can't tell you why. The kids are now out of Lumsden so it makes sense now. I think they, or even just one of them, had a bad experience and one was all it took. But I will continue to go. No pain. Helpful processing claim.

flag | Submitted October 7, 2013

I was in complete shock when I went to here to get an old filling replaced that had broken. She put the freezing needle in my mouth, took it out and picked up the drill and immediately started working to remove my old filling!!! I jumped out of the chair in pain, and was told that they weren't even that far down in the tooth yet, (what was I jumping for?)! Anyway, she then picked up the needle and gave me ANOTHER shot. All said and done, she froze me 6 times. I was finally completely frozen when I returned home. The filling never "took" and I couldn't chew anything on it for the next 2 weeks. I was told everytime I called about it that the filling needed time to settle-down. Never in my life of seeing dentists and having fillings have I ever had to wait weeks for them to work. I was not impressed and will never be back.

flag | Submitted March 26, 2010

I Have seen Dr Grassick for years both in Regina and Lumsden, While the wait to see her in lumsden is a bit longer than it used to be, She is friendly and her staff members are both members of the community and very kind and helpfull. I feel they went above and beyond with my daughter. They made it a fun possitive experience for her.

flag | Submitted September 24, 2008

Dr. Grassick probably could be a good dentist if she would actually take the time to stay off the damn phone and look after her patients. How unprofessional is it to leave your patient in the chair while you talk to your daughter and then think your patients want to hear about her. Leave your personal life at home - not at work. 3 hours for 1 appointment is a little extreme. She was also very rude. I will never go back there - small town or not.

flag | Submitted January 31, 2008

I have seen her for years. I find her knowledgeable, friendly and gentle. She doesn't use the amalgum fillings on me either, which I appreciate. She also has nitrous oxide for my daughter and that helps immensely. Very helpful with payments too.

flag | Submitted September 16, 2007

If you want to pay more than you should, endure pain and even though you ask, not be advised of procedures and the cost thereof, then this is the dentist for you. Oh, before I forget, don't think she'll be friendly and make small talk - she won't speak unless spoken to.

flag | Submitted April 24, 2007

While it was very easy and quick to get in to see Dr. Grassick, I had extreme tooth pain after having work done at her office. After four return visits to repair the problem, I finally gave up and assumed it was a problem with my nerves, and not with her work. It turns out that she drilled too far into my tooth, and the filling and my tooth cracked, and she didn't even notice!! The dentist I went to to have it repaired was awesome. He wouldn't say anything bad about her or her work, but he didn't say anything good about her either. I don't recommend you get work done with Dr. Grassick. I've heard from more than one person that she isn't the best dentist around.

flag | Submitted March 31, 2007