Ratings for Dr. Robert P. Hardie

I switched to Dr. Hardie after another OB told me my child was trisomy positive when the results were actually negative. Dr. Hardie and his staff went over and beyond helping to reassure me that my son was healthy and fine. He showed me every sono so I'd see there were no soft markers or causes for concern and explained things. Near my due date, my son dropped early and didn't move all the next day and I went in panicking, they never once disregarded my concern and did everything they could to show me everything was perfectly fine. I have loved my experiences with Dr.Hardie and his nursing staff, they are always friendly and prompt. it's been 4 years, and Dr. Hardie still asks every time he sees me for my annual check up how my redheaded son is and when he will be delivering my next one. I definitely plan to stick with him for the next delivery!

flag | Submitted September 23, 2013

I love Dr. Hardie. He delivered my son and was always so much fun to be around. With Dr. Hardie you have to be able to take a joke. He likes to have fun on the job! I never had to wait longer than 5 minutes to get into his office and when I was hospitalized at 22 weeks due to incompetent cervix he came and saw me every day. I was sent home on bed rest and he let me come in every week to make sure my son was okay. We got very close through my pregnancy and I would never switch! I miss seeing him! After he delivered my son and stitched me all up (I had to have an episiotomy) he slapped me on the leg and said, "You're cured!" That is Dr. Hardie's personality! If you can't handle that find another doctor!

flag | Submitted March 29, 2013

I have seen Hardie since I was 8 wks (1st child). From the start, something seemed off about him but I gave him a chance. As time went on, I disliked him more. He has never asked me how I was feeling or if I was having any issues. He was very rude and always disregarded my questions or concerns. My last visit, my mom and fiance were with me (he never spoke to my mother). He had told me we would be doing an ultrasound to make sure the baby's was fine. He forgot about that and said we would do it on the next visit. When my fiance asked him why we were going to wait, he responded "what difference does it make?". That is when I decided I would no longer need him as my doctor. He is rude and arrogant. I called and asked about what I needed to do to switch drs (I did not make the change); apparently the nurse went back and told him because I went to the L&D triage this week and he was on call. He told the nurse to discharge me and I was no longer his patient. I will be reporting him ASAP.

flag | Submitted June 23, 2011

This doctor was awful! I have never been treated more disrespectful in all of my life. He was my daughters obgyn and when I went with her to meet him he was argumentative, cockey and a know-it-all. I asked him intelligent questions and when I would speak he would speak over me and argue. He asked me,"how many babies have YOU delivered?" I tried to explain I had read many books on the subject with which we were speaking...he said, "have you read thousands of books on the medical field like me?" He will NOT be delivering my grandbaby. Please do not put yourself through this experience. I plan to report his behavior through the proper chanels.

flag | Submitted June 13, 2011

When I went to see this doctor I was very disappointed due to the fact that they didn't even take an urine sample nor my vitals,and didn't explain what they were doing.

flag | Submitted August 16, 2009

Dr. Robert P. Hardie's Credentials

• University Of Texas Medical School At Houston (Grad. 1974)

MSP/BC Med