Ratings for Dr. Rachel Forman

Dr Forman is very knowledgable and thorough. She is very understanding, comfortable and extremely easy to talk to. I really like her and her expertise ! Her secretary is also very nice. I just wish she would answer the phone more often :)

flag | Submitted January 15, 2018

this review is not about her knowledge!its about puctuality omg I can't even give her 1star soooooo unprofessional... always late! not bc her patients !!herself always comes in late!! my appointment was at 9 20 and I bumped into her in the elevator at 9 17 I said hello and ask if she starts now. she saids she starts at 9 20 that was lie. she was supposed to start at 9 and there were other patients waiting for her therefore I had to wait!and this is not her first time.!! last time she was 45 mins late stuck in traffic . she didn't even apologize!! so unprofessional so lazy!!!!!!

flag | Submitted October 13, 2017

She is such an amazing doctor and I would highly recommend her to everyone. She truly cares for her patients and takes her time explaining everything and does not rush her patients. I had been suffering for years with extreme pain and all the other doctors would say is you have ovarian cysts and keep going for ultrasounds every 6 months. Finally after begging and pleading with my family doctor to send me to someone because the pain was so bad she sent me to this angel of a doctor who's name is Doctor Foreman. She took a look at my ultrasound and said why hasn't anyone helped you with this? And took great care of me. It was recommended that I have surgery to remove these cysts and her and Dr. Jacobson were going to finally help me and do the operation. I was scared about being put under and she said said I will be right beside you when you fall asleep and she kept to her word. When I would cry in her office she would be there for me and get choked up with me. No other Doctor would do this. She is an angel, highly skilled and never have I met a doctor who cares so much about her patients and has that kind of bed side manner. Those cysts that other doctors kept ignoring was the size of a grapefruit and the other the size of a clementine and were wrapped around my fallopian tubes and were twisted.Dr.Forman saved me and I can't thank her enough for this. People are complaing about her running late but people don't stop to think that she is spending that time with patients that are having major issues like miscarriages etc and you can't rush patients like that. Also I see people complaining that she has to cancel an appointment but don't stop to think that she has to from time to time because of medical emergencies ie women going into labour. Such an amazing doctor and I recommend her to everyone. I can't thank her enough for saving me.

flag | Submitted July 7, 2017

worst doctor ever, don't waste your time, she cancelled my appointment 4 times! she has zero respect for other patients lives and the inconvenience of cancelling appointments 4 times!!1 of them the day before. Don't waste your time with her, please try and find a better and more dedicated doctor! PS her staff consist of one receptionist that is so rude!

flag | Submitted November 29, 2016

I had a great experience with Dr. Forman. She diagnosed my PCOS where other Dr's had failed to do so. She listened to my issues and made sensible recommendations and was very through in getting proper tests complete so we knew exactly what was going on. Would highly recommend Dr. Forman

flag | Submitted March 9, 2016

I had her has my OBGYN in 2007 for my first child. She was amazing and helpful. She made me feel comfortable and I trust her. I would recommend her 100%. I will go to her for my second child too.

flag | Submitted January 24, 2016

I personally had a great experience with Dr. Forman. Yes I had to wait sometimes but she always said during my appointments that she doesn't rush anyone out as she encourages you to ask all of the questions that you have. Having a child is a huge life changing experience and I believe that Dr.Forman takes her job very seriously. She is kind, knowledgeable and very caring. I thank her for all she did to help me have my sweet boy.

flag | Submitted December 20, 2015

Poor time management. Never on time! One day she was late 40 mind stuck in traffic. Didn't even apologized. Now I am waiting for my 9:20 am appointment and has been waiting for 55mins. Asked receptionist she said I came late hahahah. I came one time. They don't even know what they r doing and so rude! This is gonna be my last visit!

flag | Submitted October 9, 2015

Horrible experience. Please stay away from her!! She cancelled my appointment 3 time in a row just a day before. Her staff told me she had a medical emergency but when I went for my next appointment, she said she was just away. One morning appointment, she had patients waiting from 9 am including me but she didn't show up till 11:25 am. I think it's disgusting that she does not respect other people's time. Also for the time. The few months I was in her care, I felt like she trying really hard to convince me to make referral appointments such as psychiatrist (she asked me if I was depressed 5 times although I told her I was not) and genetic testing/consulting (although my NT screen came back very good, I have no family history of concern and I just gave birth to a healthy baby just 6 months ago. ) I'm not sure how much the doctors make out of referral but I just thought it's very low of her to give a pregnant women anxiety about genetic abnormality just make few bucks. This is why I had to terminate my relationship just weeks before my due date. Horrible experience. Please stay away from her!!

flag | Submitted July 8, 2015

Rude and impersonal. Impatient yet expects her patients to wait around

flag | Submitted May 22, 2015