Ratings for Dr. Michael Kazim

I met Dr. Kazim 13 years ago to discuss options for performing surgery on a very sick eye both physically and aesthetically. Dr. Kazim won me over in our first meeting and has performed 2 surgeries over the course of the time that I have known him. He will be performing an eyelid surgery in a week from now, and I would not trust anyone but this incredible surgeon to perform the procedure. I always tell my family and friends that Dr. Kazim saved my life because he transformed me into the person that I am today. I highly recommend this doctor. He is not only brilliant and exceptional in his field, but he also cares very deeply about his patients and has a heart of gold.

flag | Submitted August 6, 2016

I'm seeing him for over 5 years and most likely saved my vision an he really cares

flag | Submitted September 3, 2015

extremely sorrow and knowledgeable. You are in great hands with him

flag | Submitted January 14, 2015

I went to Dr. Kazim with a fairly minor eye problem. By the time he was done with me I'll have to take strong pain killers for the rest of my life.

Submitted December 21, 2014

Dr. Kazim is the best!!! He performed surgery on my eyes and not only had a great surgeon but has a nice disposition and good bedside manner. Yes, he sometimes runs late but that is only becasue he spends a very generous amount of time with each patient addressing all concerns questions and issues. His staff is also top notch and deals with all paperwork and administrative issues in a thorough and very timely manner. I would recommend anyone who has Thyroid Eye Disease or any occuplastic issues to see Dr. Kazim. He is truly the best occuplastic surgeon, and believe me I met with many over the years!

flag | Submitted September 5, 2013

Terrible experience. I'll only mention a couple of things. My wife came with me to hear my treatment options. Since we're both professionals I made a 9AM appointment so we could get to work. Dr. Kazim kept us waiting for four hours! Then the option he recommended has caused me serious lifetime damage. I never went back to him.

flag | Submitted December 14, 2011

Dr Kazim was clear and concise. He spent enough time with me and addressed my questions. He explained the various options clearly in non-technical language.

flag | Submitted August 12, 2011

While there often seems to be administrative hiccups, I feel the clinical treatment I have received has been top-rate.

flag | Submitted July 12, 2011

Dr. Michael Kazim's Credentials

• Columbia University College Of Physicians And Surgeons (Grad. 1984)

Assurant