Ratings for Dr. Hoyt W. Gazaway

Terrible doctor very cocky and talks over you he just isn't a good docotr acts like he just doest care!!! VERY ROOD PERSON!!!!

flag | Submitted September 2, 2016

Excellent doctor with bedside manner..something I cannot find in others..this is important to patients. Brilliant doctor and not pushy like most..Listens to you and gives excellent advice in turn

flag | Submitted October 3, 2014

Dr. Gazaway has been fantastic. He was patient and informative in educating me on my ailment. I would highly recommend.

flag | Submitted May 20, 2014

Dr. Gazaway is so awesome. I had been to several doctors and they couldn't determine what my problem was, but Dr. Gazaway was so patient (but aggressive)and found out what my problem was a treated me. I feel so much better and I am so thankful. I wish more doctors had his bedside manner and was so caring and compassionate.

flag | Submitted February 5, 2013

Dr Gazaway is the best ever! Just wished he hadn't moved out of Buford.

flag | Submitted November 12, 2011

Great doctor. Thoughtful and truly cared about me. I didn't feel rushed in and out. Definitely recommend him to anyone looking for a new doctor.

flag | Submitted July 29, 2011

I found Doctor Gazaway to be very good. He took his time and listened to my concerns . He let me know my options and and took care of my needs. The best part was I didnt have to wait and I was able to get in the same day .

flag | Submitted January 15, 2011

Condescending and unprofessional. Sent my lab tests to the wrong lab for my insurance after I specifically asked him to make sure he sent it to the right lab. Put the wrong name on my lab results. If you are looking for someone who cares about you he is NOT your man.

flag | Submitted October 1, 2009

Dr. Hoyt W. Gazaway's Credentials

• Medical College Of Georgia (Grad. 1987)

MSP/BC Med