Ratings for Dr. Dharampal Bhuta

Dr Bhuta was knowledgeable about kidney stones. He also had decent bedside manner. I was admitted through the ER doctor because I had a 10 mm stone. I was discharged immediately after I had a procedure to remove the stone and place a stent. I was in so much pain right after the procedure that I was waking up every hour in pure agony. Dr. Bhuta prescribed me barely any pain medication after the procedure and after the stent was placed that I literally almost ended up back in the ER from pain several times. I've had stones before but this was the worst pain that I have ever felt in my life. I ended up needing a second procedure and felt much better. But I would not recommend him unless you are fine with being in extreme pain or don't have any other options.

flag | Submitted November 2, 2014

Left a kidney stone that I had passed with the staff to be sent off for analysis. After waiting 3 weeks for results and making several inquiring calls, I was told the staff had "misplaced" the stone and it was never sent for analysis. Also, a stone that showed plainly on ct scan that was lodged deep in my kidney and over 5mm in size could never be located by the doctor. In my opinion, this office should close.

flag | Submitted November 19, 2013

Very Disrespectful to say that my belief in Christ would not effect my prognosis.

flag | Submitted August 28, 2013

He is the best doctor. he was very nice and funny. he is very knowledgeable. he was able to diagnose my illness. he makes sure his patients are well. He also makes sure that his patients remain healthy by having follow-up appointments.

flag | Submitted September 15, 2011

While Dr. Bhuta seems competent, he is rude and flippant. When you see a doctor and you are in pain, you need someone who understands that pain and wants to help find the cause. Dr. Bhuta seemed more interested in making his tennis game than performing the surgery my sister so desperately needed. In fact, after being called in after hours to see us in the ER, he left for two hours to play tennis, then came back to do her surgery, then discharged her without any pain medicine. He doesn't believe in it. He told us he has never experienced pain and doesn't understand it, therefore he never writes pain Rx! What a quack!! My sister had a miserable recovery, and now sees another urologist in the area, who she loves!

flag | Submitted April 3, 2011

The staff is average, and you need to be prepared to wait a long time to see the dr. However, it is worth the wait. He correctly diagnosed what other dr's could not. Highly recommend!

flag | Submitted February 16, 2011

Dr. Dharampal Bhuta's Credentials

• Albert Einstein College Of Medicine Of Yeshiva University (Grad. 1978)