Ratings for Dr. ED Segura

We love Dr. Ed! He's always great with my kids and he takes the time to make sure we're comfortable before starting any procedure. So glad we found him!!

flag | Submitted July 12, 2017

i always feel rushed here. i think dr ed needs to have sympathy with his patients

flag | Submitted April 16, 2017

The staff can't be faulted for working a job, so 3 star. He opens the doors so we can give him another 3 stars. Helpfulness should read hurt'fulness. As many have said he leaves them in pain...possibly from all the blown procedures.... knowledge could be ok but because he can't deliver when it counts it's only 2 stars cause it's sketchyness and people in the know tend to be helpful,so....✌️

flag | Submitted April 11, 2017

Dr ed segura seems rather rushed at times. i have felt at times he did not do a proper job. i will be looking elsewhere

flag | Submitted January 14, 2017

"Dr. Segura seems rushed and disinterested. He does not take the time to check in before or after work is done; rather seems rushed to get to the next appointment". Completely agree with the above comment left by another review, I have been a patient of his for many years and Im looking for a new dentist as well.

flag | Submitted July 10, 2016

Dr. Ed Segura has been my dentist in Peterborough for several years. While I believe he is a competent dentist, his manner is at times unprofessional, and he can be very rough. I had minor work done today and left the dental office feeling like I had been punched in the face. I was concerned several times during the procedure that he and his assistant were going to rip my mouth open they were pulling so hard. Dr. Segura seems rushed and disinterested. He does not take the time to check in before or after work is done; rather seems rushed to get to the next appointment. I would not recommend him to family or friends, and I will be looking for another dentist.

Submitted September 30, 2015

Dr Segura is amazing. He is extremely easy-going, knowledgable, friendly and takes the fear out of dentistry. I would highly recommend him to anyone who has fear of dentistry, as he has an uncanny ability to make you feel at ease by his calmness and cool collective attitude. I cannot say enough about him. Go see him if you are in Peterborough.

flag | Submitted August 15, 2009