Ratings for Dr. Angela M. Savatiel

Fantastic experience all around! Dr. Savatiel takes time to really listen and also to explain what's going on. The kind of person you want to have coffee with. :o) She is gentle, unassuming, and down-to-earth, but also very professional and knowledgeable. I switched to her from a very c-section-happy practice, and she (unlike the first practice) strongly supported my desire for an intervention-free birth, despite my complicated health and pregnancy history. My husband is in the Navy, and it makes me sad that I won't be here for the birth of our next child. I absolutely recommend Dr. Savatiel!

flag | Submitted November 2, 2011

Wonderful OB! Helps a women achieve the kind of childbirth she wants.

flag | Submitted October 4, 2011

Fantastic OB/GYN-she provided me with compassionate, knowledgeable, gentle, prenatal care, and helped me have a wonderful and healing VBAC birth at MUSC. She is a rare bird in her field, actually practicing what she preaches in regards to natural childbirth. She was very supportive of my choices and empowered me. I can't say enough nice things about her, and would recommend her very highly!

flag | Submitted October 9, 2010

I saw Dr. Savatiel for a yearly exam. I was impressed by how friendly and down-to-earth she was. I could ask her questions without her making me feel stupid. She even says that she doesn't mind communicating via e-mail, which is a real convenience. I would recommend Dr. Savatiel to anyone.

flag | Submitted August 15, 2009

Dr. Angela M. Savatiel's Credentials

• University Of Louisville School Of Medicine (Grad. 1995)