Ratings for Dr. Audrey Elbaz

La meilleure pédiatre que mes fils ont rencontré . Elle prend le temps réconforte d'une écoute étonnante!

flag | Submitted June 26, 2017

Dr.Elbaz a été mon médecin de famille pendant plusieurs années et je m'ennuie au plus haut point. Attentive, chaleureuse et empathique. Le meilleur médecin que j'ai eu!

flag | Submitted May 19, 2017

She is absolutely amazing , so warm are caring ! She always answers all of our questions and takes her time with patients , which does lead to her being late , but as someone who asks a million questions I'm glad she takes her time with each child . She never blows you off or makes you feel dumb at all.the staff at tiny tots are fantastic , always considerate and very friendly .

flag | Submitted April 18, 2017

Love love love Dr Elbaz. She always answers any questions I have and is more than happy to see me without making me feel like I'm a crazy mom. My son's adore her, she makes visiting the Dr so easy.

flag | Submitted January 24, 2017

Très attentive, agreable et prend le temps de répondre aux questions.

flag | Submitted January 6, 2017

Dr. Elbaz is the Pediatrician for my two children. She is caring, attentive and gentle with the kids. She answers all my questions with patience and always makes herself available for follow ups. I changed 3 pediatricians before I found her and I couldn't be happier. I highly recommend her.

flag | Submitted December 6, 2016

Dr. Elbaz left Clinique 910 beggining of 2016. She left all her old patients without a family doctor and gave false reference since the doctor she refered didn't take any new patients, which I learned months after by calling the refered clinic to know if my name was still on the list....

flag | Submitted November 7, 2016

I am so happy and grateful that Dr. Elbaz is my daughter's pediatrician. She is caring and knowledgeable. She makes time for us and is helpful.

flag | Submitted July 11, 2016

The best! Too bad she is no longer doing family medicine.

flag | Submitted January 23, 2016

Dr. Audey Elbaz is one of the best doctors in Montreal. She saved my life. I cannot thank her enough.

flag | Submitted June 24, 2015