Ratings for Dr. Darla Eisenhauer

The office staff was extremely helpful and kind, however I was very disappointed with Dr. Eisenhauer. During delivery she was annoyed it took "so long." Wanted to vacuum out my baby even though it hadn't been very long pushing and the baby wasn't in distress and I was not tired. I was only frustrated because she was clearly annoyed. She does not really seem to care for her patients. She cares more about herself.

flag | Submitted August 24, 2015

Dr. Eisenhauer was a nice doctor, but in general, we felt that we were not getting satisfied with the questions that we ask.She delivered our son perfectly, but during our 9 month visits, we felt that sometimes our curiosities and concerns were neglected and were not very well explained.

flag | Submitted June 27, 2011

This doctor was nice but really didn't help me at all achieve my goal of having a baby. We tried for 6 months and I went to her to ask why no luck, she just shrugged and said that she could give me Clomid if I wanted, and that I might have PCOS (even though I had no symptoms of it). My primary care doctor (Dr. Bellamy) helped me with my problem more than she did and thanks to him I'm now pregnant without Clomid. She was nice but I felt like she was a lazy diagnostician.

flag | Submitted December 15, 2009

Dr. Eisenhauer managed my prenatal care and delivery of my son. I was a higher risk pregnancy (due to age and high blood pressure), and Dr. Eisenhauer and her associates took excellent care of us.

flag | Submitted August 14, 2009

Dr. Darla Eisenhauer's Credentials

• University Of Nebraska College Of Medicine (Grad. 2002)