Ratings for Dr. Karlo Suek

Knowledgeable. But really what Chiro isn't. Did not hear anything new from my previous Chiropractor. Changed his attitude once I made the decision not to follow his program that would have cost me an arm and leg. Did not like that I would go for adjustments when needed and once I did not see him for a couple of month he gave me the old Not sure I should adjust you. We need new xrays and I need to see you more often .

flag | Submitted November 10, 2016

Doc is very knowledgeable, kind, thoughtful and caring. i highly recommend him.

flag | Submitted June 9, 2015

I am a Doctor of Chiropractic and come to Doc for my adjustments and traction because he is a great adjuster and is one of the most caring people I know. Freddie

flag | Submitted November 18, 2014

Dr. Suek always takes the time to answer your questions and is always in a great mood. He always makes sure you understand what he's doing, and why he is doing it. You can tell he is highly experienced at what he does, and really enjoys his work. Highly recommended.

flag | Submitted November 16, 2011

I visited Dr. Suek 4 years ago with neck pain and headaches. He did a full examination my first visit and a few days later he explained to me why I was getting headaches and neck pain and then put together a plan for me that would help eliminate these problems. I made some small lifestyle changes, started neck exercises and got adjusted regularly and my neck has improved a great deal. I no longer get headaches, I rarely get colds and I just feel healthier.

flag | Submitted January 24, 2011

I find Dr Suek and his associate great at what they do. I have been a patient for many years.

flag | Submitted April 17, 2010

Lower back was fixed,however an upper neck manipulation gave me a "kinked neck" that lasted for 5 days.For the past 7 years I get this same kink about every 6 weeks and it lasts for 5 days.

flag | Submitted November 12, 2008

Dr. Suek's wellness centre is one of the best I have ever seen. They offer chiropractic, massage therapy, laser therapy and orthotics. When I first visted Dr. Suek I had severe neck and back pain. Within a month my pain was almost gone and I feel healthier and have more energy. Thanks Dr. Suek - keep up the great work!

flag | Submitted March 28, 2007