Dr. Mimi Cho

World Class Punctuality Badge
Exceptionally Helpful Badge
Highly Knowledgeable Badge

Ratings for Dr. Mimi Cho

She listened-answered my questions-performed a minor treatment-spent the the appropriate time with me and give me a plan to help

flag | Submitted March 12, 2018

Dr. Cho was great! She was prompt, polite and made me feel comfortable, as did her staff. I definitely plan to see her the next time I need a dermatologist, and I would recommend her to anyone!

Submitted March 10, 2018

Exceptional! Dr. Cho was very kind and careful in following through with the various procedures.

flag | Submitted March 8, 2018

Great visit with Dr. Cho! I would recommend to family and friends

flag | Submitted February 27, 2018

I think Dr Cho is great at her job. Highly recommend

flag | Submitted February 26, 2018

Dr. Cho is so friendly! She shares those need to know details in a way that it’s quickly evident that she knows her stuff. I was never left wondering about what my next step would be and my nerves about my basil cells were kept at ease.

flag | Submitted January 31, 2018

Dr cho and her nurse we’re both wonderful. I was very nervous and they were so calm and reassuring. They both chatted with me during my procedure and before I knew it she was done. Great experience over all.

flag | Submitted January 31, 2018

Dr Cho spent time listening to me and explained the procedure I needed to remove the basal skin cells on my face and back. I was happy to see that there were no scars on my skin. I have recommended Dr. Cho to my friends.

flag | Submitted September 6, 2012

Dr. Cho and staff on time, friendly and knowledgable. She scraped a sun spot off my left temple and did a beautiful job and it left no scar. Good Job!!

flag | Submitted September 21, 2011

Had a dry raised patch on my leg. She "froze" it off but went too deep and actually gave me chemical burns. Serious infection resulted in 3 rounds of antibiotics. My family practitioner was dumbfounded that this would have happened. This was 3 years ago. The scar on my leg now is far worse than the original skin patch that was "treated". I had another on my face and I'm just glad I didn't have her do that one at the same time!

flag | Submitted December 27, 2010

Dr. Mimi Cho's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

Looking for one place that can handle all of your skin care needs? Dermatology Specialists, P.A. provides a full range of medical, surgical and cosmetic dermatology services in Edina, MN, with a second office in Eden Prairie. We treat and evaluate a wide variety of skin conditions in patients of all ages, such as birthmarks, acne, moles, warts, rosacea, psoriasis, eczema, rashes, and sun damage. Our board-certified dermatologists also offer Mohs micrographic surgery for skin cancer. Our skilled physicians can bring out your skin's radiant glow with our cosmetic dermatology services, including: * Botox, Juvederm, and Radiesse * Latisse * Broadband Light (BBL) * Halo * SkinPen Microneedling * Fraxel, Vbeam and IPL photo rejuvenation * Leg vein treatment * Microdermabrasion * Laser hair removal * Chemical peels * Facials We are proud to offer a wide range of skin care products from top names like Cerave, Clarisonic, Colorescience, Coolibar, EltaMD, Glytone, Neocutis, Skin Ceuticals, St. Tropez, Vanicream and more. These products will leave your skin feeling soft and smooth and looking completely revitalized. Dermatology Specialists is dedicated to providing the highest level of patient care possible. Our general medical dermatology services and cosmetic services are designed to help men and women look and feel their best while living a more comfortable life. We accept and are contracted with most carriers, PPO and HMO's.

• English

• University Of Texas Medical School At Houston (Grad. 2000)

Unicare