Ratings for Dr. Thomman M. Kuruvilla

He saved my foot. what more can I say. He is the best doctor I have ever been seen.

flag | Submitted June 17, 2017

I went there multiple times for a torn ligament and the doctor was very knowledgeable.

flag | Submitted February 19, 2017

Dr. Kuruvilla, is a very professional, and attentive Doctor.. He's been treating my wound for about 10 months so far. And I've seen amazing progress. Dr. Kuruvilla wants the best for his patients and 6 surgeries later, he's still my favorite doctor.

flag | Submitted June 21, 2016

Very poor follow through. Apparently doesn't care. Avoid.

flag | Submitted October 5, 2015

Dr Kuruvilla did not even examine my feet. He made the totally wrong diagnosis. His lack of care cost me almost 2 months, I went back and told him of new symptoms and he said " I told you to come back in 6 weeks." I called several times regarding increased pain and that the treatment of being in the boot wasn't working and the boot straps were broken, and they told me it was "normal." I gave up and went to another doctor who was wonderful and made the correct diagnosis, which was much more serious than the "tendinitis" that Dr. Kuruvilla made. Both he and his staff were rude and uncaring, I certainly would not go to him. He is rude, unprofessional, uncaring, and does not do the right exam and tests to get the right diagnosis and his advice could delay getting the proper treatment.

flag | Submitted September 29, 2015

I love this man & his staff! I was referred to him by my friend who said he was great. I've been seeing him for quit awhile now he just did my foot surgery last week. He is very knowledgeable & compassionate. I will never look for another Dr. !!!

flag | Submitted September 2, 2014

Dr. K is the most compassionate doctor ever. He knows his job and goes above and beyond for his patients. I have all my family going to him and always highly recommend him whenever anyone asks if I know if a good foot f doctor. I have followed him all over town and travel to the opposite side if town to hs 've him as my doctor. I absolutely love him and his staff.

flag | Submitted July 7, 2014

before I went to the office I did a little research and I suspect I had bunion, to get the doctor to even talk to you, you MUST take a x-ray, this is RIDICULOUS, that's easy money for them right there, they don't even bother looking at your condition first and see if x-ray is necessary?? the person who work at x-ray lab was also very rude and didn't have patient. Dr. K said I have a early stage of arthritis, and said there's nothing I can do about it except for surgery, I search on internet and there are tons of "natural way" to help arthritis, they just don't want to tell you. During consulting I can tell the he's in hurry, and I had to keep asking question to keep him there , 1 month later I went in and got the description letter from doctor, he put down I have severe cases of bunion(? I told him my pain level was only 1, how is that a severe cases?) this is a indication right there the doctor is very careless on his patient, did he just put down things randomly???

flag | Submitted April 11, 2013

Dr K was awesome, he has helped alot. He preformed a revision surgery and I have walked better the last few weeks than I have in over a year.

flag | Submitted August 16, 2012

I saw Dr. Kuruvilla for what thought woul dbe something simple or so he said. Turns out it was much more complex than he thought. When I did not get better I went to someone else who told me I had something completely different. He seemed nice enough but he was rather quick and I had questions for him but he seemed like he has somewhere else to go. I basically wasted my time and money.

flag | Submitted August 8, 2012

Dr. Thomman M. Kuruvilla's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

• New York College Of Podiatric Medicine (Grad. 2003)

Workers Comp