Ratings for Dr. Surabhi Sachan Prasad

I saw this Dr for diabetes when you see her be prepared to sit in her office for hours that's if you have somewhere to sit down that's just how crowded she is not to mention when she's in the Edison office on Friday's she shares the office with an Oncologist so his patients are there getting chemotherapy and when she treated me for the diabetes it was never controlled she put me in the hospital on several occasions for it even in the ICU she would discharge me from the hospital with my diabetes still not controlled

flag | Submitted December 19, 2016

This is the worst office ever. The staff is rude and the dr is pretty unprofessional too. Plus it smells so bad in the waiting room that your suck in for 2 hrs while you wait for the dr.

flag | Submitted April 11, 2016

Her bedside manner leaves much to be desired. I found her quite unprofessional, impatient, condescending and snotty. Don't dare ask her any questions. The long wait in her crowded, smelly waiting room and rude staff does not help either. She missed my cancer diagnosis. Thankfully, a resident at another facility caught in time. Please do yourself a favor and find someone competent, compassionate, patient, and not money-hungry. Shame on so-called medical professionals such as her who are only concerned about making a quick buck.

flag | Submitted June 10, 2015

This so called Dr. only cares about the money. She has no real interest in any of her patients other than what she can glean out of the insurance companies to guild her own pockets with money. I would NOT EVER recommend this particular person to TREAT ANYONE who had diabetes. She lies and and her attitude is terrible. I had seen this Dr. for years and years and all I did was get worse and gain weight and all she did was BLAME ME! She was AWFUL!

flag | Submitted March 9, 2015

Sachan took care of me after Er visit. I thought she saved my life-Later found out from another Endo Dr she treated me all wrong. I was in a coma state /thyroid storm for about 3 weeks. Tried a few different thryoid meds she gave me. Bad side affects & severe allergic reactions. Kept taking one med for 4 weeks. Sores on tongue head throat swelling sweats dizzy etc. Last I spoke with her she was very snotty. Told me I would just have to put up with it. Told her I have a history of anphylaxics-I know what it feels like--She said "do u even know what that is" So insulting. This Dr needs to listen to her patients a little more. Shes not living in their bodies. I see why i see very low ratings for her everywhere I look. U have to appreciate someone that saves your life but after being told I didnt have to go thru all that & it should have been treated differently its very scarey. We putour lives in a Drs hands because we trust them. We need to be very careful

flag | Submitted October 7, 2013

I agree with the above. The office, staff and everything there is nothing but a big mess. The doctor speaks her opinion and is not affraid to tell you in your face. They care about quantity not quality...

flag | Submitted July 6, 2010

The office is chaos. Be prepared for a looong wait in a crowded waiting room. I saw her twice and at both visits she was in a hurry, wouldnt answer my questions and wanted me to take hormones even though my hormone levels were normal. When I asked why, she was rude enough to through me the prescription and say "If you want to take it, you take. If you dont, dont take it!". I could not believe it. I am a dentist and I am pretty sure that that is not the way patients should be treated. Do not waste your time at her office.

flag | Submitted August 14, 2009