Ratings for Dr. Kyle V. Acosta

I had upper eyelid surgery a decade ago and was VERY pleased with all phases. I am going back to do my lowers in 2 weeks. Once again, Dr. Acosta and staff are VERY calming, caring, knowledgeable!!!

flag | Submitted August 29, 2018

Dr Kyle Acosta came highly recommended by my eye doctor, who saw what a plastic surgeon in Baton Rouge left me with. She couldn't believe the results, and asked me to go see Dr Acosta. What a night and day experience comparing the two doctor's offices and their employees. I always found it strange that the Baton Rouge doctor's office, they always locked the door after I entered from the waiting room, so I'd have to unlock it to leave. Dr Acosta took pictures, drew on the pictures the problem with my eyes, completely explained the process that needs to take place, and made me feel very comfortable about positive results.

flag | Submitted June 15, 2018

The most pleasant, calming surgery and follow up procedures I have ever had!

flag | Submitted August 25, 2017

In May 2017 I had the joy of being a patient of Dr. Kyle Acosta. From start to finish this was a most professional and rewarding experience. When I came to Dr. Acosta I had severe problems with seeing due to my droopy eyelids. As well I had asymmetrical eyes. I am so delighted with the results! My eyes are symmetrical and the lift is perfect and appears completely natural. Not to mention I look younger. I cannot say enough about Dr. Acosta. His constant persistence to ensure that I understood each procedure step by step was exceptional. Dr. Acosta offered many alternatives and different options and most importantly, listened to my requests for specific results. He was consistently pleasant, considerate and professional and thoroughly explained the process of the operation we decided upon prior to surgery. The hospital where the procedure was performed was excellent. First impressions are so important; therefore I was pleased with my experience with the Doctor’s Office workers as I was greeted with professionalism and courtesy. Furthermore I found the office to be efficient and proficient with all details of the billing and all details regarding the business of my procedure. I will recommend Dr. Acosta to all my friends and family and will gladly answer any and all questions about the procedure I received. I am 75 years old.

flag | Submitted June 28, 2017

Dr Acosta is amazing with his talent and knowledge. Very careful and a true artist, I just wish I would have went to him first. He repaired what a plastic surgeon messed up. I would cry to look at my eyes and avoided the mirror. Dr Acosta made me able to look in the mirror again. Go to him first so you don't have the painful journey I had. You may have to wait to see him cause he spends time with YOU , when you get in the room. Well worth the wait. Staff is awesome!

flag | Submitted June 16, 2017

The surgery went better than even Dr. Acosta thought it might. I'm thankful for everything Dr. Acosta and his staff did for me.

flag | Submitted June 10, 2017

At the age of 57 I've been to many doctors and had numerous surgical procedures in my time. I must admit that I have been so very pleased with him and his staff during office visits and surgery. The were extremely accommodating to both me and the person that brought me for the surgery. Either Dr. Acosta or one of his nurses called to check on me several times during the first 72 hours. I can not give them enough praise and thank yous. Very impressed.

flag | Submitted May 17, 2017

Went to Dr. Acosta over two years ago to get my under eye bags removed and couldn't have been happier with the results.

flag | Submitted May 29, 2016

5.0 /5 Dr. Acosta and his staff are wonderful. I will refer all of my friends.

flag | Submitted February 12, 2015

I had upper and lower eyelids done by Dr Acosta three months ago. I am very pleased with my results. I was very nervous about getting this done but am so glad I did!!!!! Dr Acosta is very detailed and even called me before and after surgery to check on me. He was very conservative but it makes such a difference....people keep telling me I look great but don't really know what I did. I also received Botox from him and it looks great! I hated the bags under my eyes and it took me about 5 years to do it...wish I would have done it sooner!

flag | Submitted May 17, 2014

Dr. Kyle V. Acosta's Credentials

• Louisiana State University School Of Medicine In New Orleans (Grad. 1989)