Ratings for Dr. Roy Mark

THERE IS NO DOUBT THAT THIS IS THE MOST EXTREMELY SKILLED DENTIST.

flag | Submitted June 17, 2014

He was filling in for my dentist who is on holidays. Ive been looking for a new dentist and when i called my regular to book an appointment and was told that my regular was not going to be there i was like: "perfect"! Not knowing what i was going to get but knowing that anything was going to be better than the usual old and cenile alice chadwick i was happy. Sure enough Roy Mark kicked ass! He was knowledgable,kind, gentle and effecient and assertive. I asked the receptionist if he had his own practice. She of course said "no" lol. I will be switching dentists immediatly, even if he is in richmond.

flag | Submitted July 2, 2013

Started seeing Dr. Mark in the the ’90’s...intuitive care and stands by his work (no pun intended) ~ the diamond he put in my incisor is still in place! Txs

flag | Submitted May 12, 2013

Dr. Mark and his staff are great! I travel all the way from New West just to go see him. Him and his staff are very friendly and helpful. I won't be changing my dentist any time soon!

flag | Submitted October 27, 2010

I've been going to Dr. Mark for over 10 years now and always feel like I'm getting great service, even if I do hate going

flag | Submitted February 14, 2009

Didn't seem like a doctor that cared too much - and I was a new patient! He was also very rough with his treatment. Will be changing dentists.

Submitted September 15, 2008

Very approachable and nice dentist that makes you feel you are being looked after.

flag | Submitted May 1, 2008

Dr. Mark is as skillful as he is kind and generous. I've been seeing him for about 13 years and now consider him a friend (he makes you feel that way the first time you meet him). An utterly down-to-earth guy who always goes the extra mile!

flag | Submitted August 19, 2007

Dr Roy Mark is by far the most kick ass dentist period. On top of this he's one of the nicest guys you'll ever meet. He's got the greatest staff. They need some kind of reward i kid you not, don't believe me go see him

flag | Submitted May 16, 2007