Ratings for Dr. Mohamed Wajeeh

Thank you to Dr Wajeeh and staff..just the right help and support when I needed it this winter having shingles in my eye, found a spot for me in less than 24 hours! Relaxing and calm reassurance!!

flag | Submitted April 20, 2015

Very pleasant!! Very down to earth. They all do a great job!!

flag | Submitted March 16, 2015

I have been a patient of Dr. Wajeeh for 10 years, and my husband for 6 years. We have always found him to be kind, caring and knowledgeable about our eye problems. He has a great sense of humor which makes for a wonderful bedside manner. His staff is the best and a pleasure to deal with. Can not say enough kind words for this great doctor.

flag | Submitted May 23, 2014

Dr Wajeeh has done a wonderful job in finding what was wrong with my sight and fixing it so that I may maintain my normal lifestyle. He and his staff are always pleasant and helpful, and I would recommend him to anyone!

flag | Submitted October 23, 2013

I was sent to Dr Wajeeh from outpatience . He was very helpful ... Exsplained everything well and was very kind :)

flag | Submitted March 19, 2013

Dr. Wajeeh is very informative and always answers all questions in a very casual way that can be understood. He is a very sociable, down to earth person. I wish all doctors had his manner. He is very enjoyable to visit with.

flag | Submitted February 7, 2013

I have been a patient of Dr.Wajeeh's since I was referred to him in an emercency out-patient visit. He is very thorough in testing and asking questions to get a proper diagnosis. Also, he took his time in explaining my condition by using the photos he took of the eye, posters in his office, and explained the condition and treatment. He tried minimal treatments first, and moniters the case very closely and adjusts his treatment according to the condition's progress or lack thereof. He is very caring towards his patients. I have a very good rapport with Dr.Wajeeh and his staff. I've also seen him with elderly patients and young children, and he seems to be very empathetic with them. This man has done everything in his power to save my sight and has gone above and beyond for me. I have heard complaints in the waiting room because he takes too long sometimes, but I believe it is because he is so thorough with each case.

flag | Submitted November 16, 2012

My mother suffered a sudden loss of vision, and was referred to Dr Wajeeh by the emergancy Doctor for consult. Dr Wajeeh was very kind, gentle, caring and assisted my mother with such compassion that it made her feel so well cared for and created a strong trust bond with her. After 2 and half weeks, with many tests and referrals, all through Dr Wajeeh, mom's vision is beginning to return and she is making a remarkable recovery. Dr Wajeeh caught what was happening to her in time, and we are so very greatful for all his efforts and the kindness and compassion shown to both myself and my mother by his staff. I would recommend anyone to see Dr Wajeeh and we are thankful to all his efforts and expertise. He takes his time and answers all questions thoroughly and ensures that you come away with an understanding of your condition.

flag | Submitted November 7, 2012

Most pleasant ,very punctual,very professional,very helpful,very caring,not found so much in alot of cases in the medical field. In alot of cases the medical profession has become so strained do to cutbacks

flag | Submitted April 18, 2012

would not recommend him whatsoever!!!!

flag | Submitted May 31, 2010