Ratings for Dr. Barbara Winter

Harsh did not seem to have goal, but eager to keep making appointments

flag | Submitted December 23, 2015

I have never experienced a doctor who was so rude and belittling to patients. I tried to give her a fair chance because she was recommended by a coworker and friend but I am shocked by her lack of professionalism showing no compassion at all.

flag | Submitted February 21, 2013

I highly recommend Dr. Winter. I have been seeing her consistently for two years and she has been an enormous help at various times of personal difficulty. She has guided me to make decisions that have resulted in a positive change.

flag | Submitted January 2, 2012

This was my first experience with a psychologist and she was horrible. She was rude and judgemental - not what you would want in someone you confide it. I felt so uncomfortable that I refused to go back after 2 visits. And, she mailed me someone else's bill with all of their information on it - I can only hope that someone didn't get my information. This is supposed to be a confidential matter and I have no confidence that she takes that seriously.

flag | Submitted August 5, 2009

I saw Dr. Winter for about 2 years, maybe more and I absolutely loved her. Would still be seeing her if I lived in Boca.

flag | Submitted April 9, 2009

Had first appointment. Not overly welcoming - but liked her style regardless. Can be intimidating to someone new to therapy.

flag | Submitted March 28, 2007