Ratings for Dr. John P. Frangie

Dr. Frangie and his staff were welcoming, reassuring and polite. The cataract procedure was explained thouroughly and understandably. The results are terrific.I cannot say enough positive things about Dr. Frangie and his staff.

flag | Submitted April 11, 2013

Had cataract surgery on 9/21/10...blurred vision in P.M.

flag | Submitted October 25, 2010

three procedures one where they scraped the inside of my cornea and I still can't see right. for over a year my right eye seemed like i was looking through a donut. I still can't focus and my left eye is weaker than the right which causes constant headaches which caused marital problems, and to top it off I still have to pay full price.

flag | Submitted July 27, 2010

Dr. John Frangie's willful negligence cause me permanent blindness, though not total blindness. Even when the Cooley-Dickinson Hospital Emergency Room called him asking him to end the progression of the blindness, he refused. SEVERAL TIMES HIS NEGLIGENCE CAUSED PERMANENT DESTRUCTION OF MY OPTIC NERVE CELL. HAD HE NOT ALLOWED THAT DESTRUCTION, I WOULD SEE MUCH BETTER RIGHT NOW AND WOULD BE ABLE TO USE THOSE CELLS TO SEE BETTER FOR THE REST OF MY LIFE. I have Glaucoma that require treatment every 24 hours, or the intra-ocular pressure gets so great that it permanently destroys eye tissue. His office prescribed Lumigan which only had 20 drops in a bottle, so 21 days into each month, his negligence began blinding me. As his SEVERE NEGLIGENCE CAUSED THIS DESTRUCTION SEVERAL TIMES, the third time I called him. HE REFUSED TO HELP. THE FOURTH TIME I CALLED HIM HE THREATENED ME AND ORDERED ME TO NEVER CALL HIM AGAIN, NO MATTER HOW MUCH HE CAUSED MY BLINDNESS TO ADVANCE.

flag | Submitted August 14, 2009

Dr. John P. Frangie's Credentials

• University Of Kansas School Of Medicine (Grad. 1987)

Top Hospitals in Greenfield, MA