I had a breast augmentation with Dr Kim Harwood 2 weeks ago and can not speak highly enough of him. I flew from the U.K to Australia as I had spoken to so many people who have had great results with Dr Harwood. The staff are lovely. They responded very quickly to my emails and were so helpful as I had a lot of questions and worries ! I have had no bruising and one day of swelling. From day 1 they looked great and I could not be happier . They are perfect and exactly what I wanted. Kim spent a lot of time talking to me so I was 100% sure I was going to get the right result. I was very nervous on the day of surgery and Dr Harwood made me feel at ease. Not only is he an amazing surgeon but a lovely person.... Some people think I'm crazy for flying half way across the world just because I wanted him to do it but I am glad I did as I am so happy with the result.

flag | Submitted October 7, 2013

I got Brazilians - worst implant ever when you have no pre-existing breast tissue and are skinny :( similar problems to what other reviewers have said here! Stay away from any doctor that uses these implants - they are bad news....now I have also developed CC, nothing but a gimmick implant, as my new PS has stated! Now getting removal from a PS, dr hardwood needs to stop using these implants!! Good doctor using a bad implant.

flag | Submitted November 27, 2015

Not happy with my brazillian implants that dr hardwood gave me, they look so fake and do not suit my slim body, they sit up way too high on my chest as well. Very disappointed with the result, my husband does not understand why this doctor would have recommended these implants for my frame - neither do I! I hate brazilian implants!!! They look horrible on thin women!!

flag | Submitted November 24, 2015

I got brazillians with dr hardwood - they look terrible and fake and like headlights! They're all stuck up at the top chest. They don't look in any way natural at all, not like a good dropped implant. I hate them!! Brazilian breast implants are a complete waste of money :( I need revision surgery but can't afford it!

flag | Submitted November 20, 2015

Had my BA with DR Harwood 3 weeks ago and am very pleased with my result. I received 295 tear drop high profile over the muscle. I can't speak highly enough of DR Harwood and his team. Pro op and post op care are fantastic. The only thing I can fault is the new day hospital he's working out of in gaythorne. They told me to come in at 11 for an OP at 12. Well there was too many patients booked and my surgery got pushed back till 3! So I sat starving and nervous for 4 hours! After it was actually time for my surgery everything flowed smoothly. Would recommend Harwood as the booking issue was not his fault :)

flag | Submitted November 5, 2015

Disappointed with my result - lovely doctor but the Brazilian implants he uses do not suit my body frame at all :( They have not dropped at all after 6 months which has resulted in a very high waisted and fake look. I am so unhappy! These implants glue to your chest wall and look terrible on slim ladies with no pre-existing breast tissue. I look like I have 2 half tennis balls stuck to my chest - I absolutely hate them!! I would not recommend the Brazilian implant for petite women with narrow frames and none of their own breast tissue. My breasts are literally bolted to my chest - they sit so unnaturally high!! I am so unhappy, I wasted so much $!!!

flag | Submitted October 30, 2015

I had a breast augmentation with Dr. Harwood nearly 4 weeks ago. He's been fantastic the whole way through. I bugged him for weeks about what he recommended for me, 360cc tear drop extra high profile, I didn't like the sound of it but I trusted that he knew what he was doing and my results have been amazing! Both my sisters have gone through him and they also have had great results. I ended up DD and they look so natural. Dr. Harwood has been so friendly throughout it all and has a great bedside manner. He really goes out of his way to make you feel comfortable and good about yourself.

flag | Submitted September 22, 2015

I had Breast Augmentation surgery by Dr Harwood in 2013, and couldn't be happier! The whole team at the Rejuvination Clinic are amazing - so friendly and welcoming and make you feel so comfortable. Dr Harwood was so professional, running through all the possible options I had and the benefits of each, plus his recommendations. I had already done my research, but it was definitely great having a doctor be honest about what he thought would be best for me. The procedure was performed under twilight in the same building as their office - this was amazing as I felt much better after the procedure than if I had been operated under general anaesthetic. And there was no intimidation like you get when you go to a hospital. I feel like i healed very quickly, and i absolutely love the results! Thanks so much!

flag | Submitted September 7, 2015

Dr Harwood was so highly rated by friends and online BA forums that I did not bother with a consult with another surgeon. I had two consults with Dr Harwood, which was no trouble at all for him even when he does not charge/earn for his consult time and considering I really did not know exactly what I wanted. I had done a lot of my own research on different types of implants so we worked through it together to find the right implant and shape for my body. The surgery day ran like absolute clockwork and the whole family (it's a family based business) was so lovely and so skilled at distracting you at all the right times! The pain/pressure I had post op was absolutely minimal and I am so happy at how they are sitting even so early on. I can not recommend Dr Harwood highly enough!

flag | Submitted August 24, 2015

Although slightly more expensive than other company's that offer breast augmentation, you completely get what you pay for. The service from all members of The Rejuvenation Clinic is outstanding, you always get greeted, called or messaged to remind you about appointments and made to feel welcome. Dr Harwood made me feel comfortable, talked me through the whole experience and answered every question I had. It has been the best decision I have ever made and I'm so thankful for Dr Harwood and his team for helping me through it.

flag | Submitted August 15, 2015

Dr. Kim Harwood's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

Please call the Doctor's office to find out if your insurance plan is accepted.

Updates

• A new 2.5-star rating has been posted. "I got Brazilians - worst implant ever when you have no pre-existing breast tissue and are skinny :( similar problems to what other reviewers have said here! Sta..."

November 27, 2015
  • A new 2.8-star rating has been posted. "Not happy with my brazillian implants that dr hardwood gave me, they look so fake and do not suit my slim body, they sit up way too high on my chest as well. V..."

November 24, 2015
  • A new 1.8-star rating has been posted. "I got brazillians with dr hardwood - they look terrible and fake and like headlights! They're all stuck up at the top chest. They don't look in any way natura..."

November 20, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Had my BA with DR Harwood 3 weeks ago and am very pleased with my result. I received 295 tear drop high profile over the muscle. I can't speak highly enough of..."

November 5, 2015
  • A new 2.8-star rating has been posted. "Disappointed with my result - lovely doctor but the Brazilian implants he uses do not suit my body frame at all :( They have not dropped at all after 6 months w..."

October 30, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I had a breast augmentation with Dr. Harwood nearly 4 weeks ago. He's been fantastic the whole way through. I bugged him for weeks about what he recommended for..."

September 22, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I had Breast Augmentation surgery by Dr Harwood in 2013, and couldn't be happier! The whole team at the Rejuvination Clinic are amazing - so friendly and welco..."

September 7, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr Harwood was so highly rated by friends and online BA forums that I did not bother with a consult with another surgeon. I had two consults with Dr Harwood, wh..."

August 24, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Although slightly more expensive than other company's that offer breast augmentation, you completely get what you pay for. The service from all members of The R..."

August 15, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Very happy with the whole experience, from consultation to surgery to post op care. Dr Harwood is such a kind and caring Doctor which makes all the difference w..."

February 26, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I'm 3 weeks post op, I gave him very little to work with and I had no idea what I wanted, I could not be happier with the results, just amazing!! .So stoked,!!..."

February 8, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I had my BA in october 2014. For the first couple of weeks I felt as though i'd been hit by a bus so I maintained pain medication inclusive of sleeping tablets..."

February 4, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I had breast augmentation surgery with Dr Kim Harwood 2 weeks ago, December 16th. Even though I'm a mere two weeks post operative I am absolutely stoked with m..."

December 30, 2014
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I had my BA with Dr Harwood in May this year and am stoked with my results! Dr Harwood made my experience wonderful from the start. He was caring, so friendly a..."

September 28, 2014
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "As soon as I met Dr Harwood I felt comfortable and decided immediately the surgery was for me. On the day he kept my husband right beside me right up until the ..."

September 22, 2014