Ratings for Dr. Kim Harwood (Retired)

Dr Harwood did both of my breast implants. He was AMAZING!!!! couldn't recommend him highly enough. Such a shame he is retired now

flag | Submitted July 21, 2017

I had breast implants done by Dr Kim around 9 years ago now and they are the best I've literally ever seen and they feel natural. I've had so many complements and referred around 10 people over the years who actually had Dr Kim work on them and they have all been very happy.

flag | Submitted March 14, 2017

DR HARWOOD HAS RETIRED FROM COSMETIC SURGERY AS OF MAY 2016

flag | Submitted June 28, 2016

He is a very caring person but just be aware he is not a plastic surgeon - he is a cosmetic surgeon - ie any GP can call themselves a cosmetic surgeon - I had seen him for many years as a GP and was very happy with him - felt I could trust him and had a threadlift that was a complete disaster - he ended up manipulating my face to break the threads - they were so tight, pulled and puckered- ended up with virtually no improvement and thousands of dollars out of pocket - apart from injectables I would ONLY use a plastic surgeon - yes they're more expensive but there's a reason for it - I also don t think this site should categorise cosmetic surgeons with plastic surgeons - apples and oranges- seriously .

flag | Submitted June 18, 2016

Had a BA 19/02/16. Such a great experience. I had four consults and Dr Harwood was my last. As soon as I walked in I knew he was the doctor for me. All of the staff are so welcoming and friendly, nothing is ever a problem. NO fee for any consults pre or post operation. I had multiple pre operation consults as I was nervous, had many questions and wanted to try on the implants again - this was never an issue or inconvenience!! Really took the time to find out what look I was after, explain everything to me and make sure my expectations were realistic. Dr Harwood was caring, considerate and took measurements to ensure the implants were in proportion to my body. Was so nervous the morning of surgery but Dr Harwood was so calming and caring. Quick procedure and woke up feeling fine and being able to walk into the recovery room. Was only at the clinic for 4 hours in total! Fantastic post operative care. Dr Harwood personally called the next morning and made it clear I could call him on his mobile at any time with any questions or if I was in any pain. They also include all medication (everything and anything you would need) and a compression bra. Went back for my one week check yesterday which again was so easy, quick and pleasant. Could not say a bad word about the entire experience! If you are unsure about what doctor to go with or are even thinking about having a procedure I would recommend at least booking in for a consult as there is no charge and it is great to talk it over with someone so knowledgeable who will let you know if he can give you the look you are after.

flag | Submitted February 25, 2016

I got Brazilians - worst implant ever when you have no pre-existing breast tissue and are skinny :( similar problems to what other reviewers have said here! Stay away from any doctor that uses these implants - they are bad news....now I have also developed CC, nothing but a gimmick implant, as my new PS has stated! Now getting removal from a PS, dr hardwood needs to stop using these implants!! Good doctor using a bad implant.

flag | Submitted November 27, 2015

Not happy with my brazillian implants that dr hardwood gave me, they look so fake and do not suit my slim body, they sit up way too high on my chest as well. Very disappointed with the result, my husband does not understand why this doctor would have recommended these implants for my frame - neither do I! I hate brazilian implants!!! They look horrible on thin women!!

flag | Submitted November 24, 2015

I got brazillians with dr hardwood - they look terrible and fake and like headlights! They're all stuck up at the top chest. They don't look in any way natural at all, not like a good dropped implant. I hate them!! Brazilian breast implants are a complete waste of money :( I need revision surgery but can't afford it!

flag | Submitted November 20, 2015

Had my BA with DR Harwood 3 weeks ago and am very pleased with my result. I received 295 tear drop high profile over the muscle. I can't speak highly enough of DR Harwood and his team. Pro op and post op care are fantastic. The only thing I can fault is the new day hospital he's working out of in gaythorne. They told me to come in at 11 for an OP at 12. Well there was too many patients booked and my surgery got pushed back till 3! So I sat starving and nervous for 4 hours! After it was actually time for my surgery everything flowed smoothly. Would recommend Harwood as the booking issue was not his fault :)

flag | Submitted November 5, 2015

Disappointed with my result - lovely doctor but the Brazilian implants he uses do not suit my body frame at all :( They have not dropped at all after 6 months which has resulted in a very high waisted and fake look. I am so unhappy! These implants glue to your chest wall and look terrible on slim ladies with no pre-existing breast tissue. I look like I have 2 half tennis balls stuck to my chest - I absolutely hate them!! I would not recommend the Brazilian implant for petite women with narrow frames and none of their own breast tissue. My breasts are literally bolted to my chest - they sit so unnaturally high!! I am so unhappy, I wasted so much $!!!

flag | Submitted October 30, 2015

Dr. Kim Harwood (Retired) 's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients