Ratings for Dr. Lina Murdaca

Yes, she is professional, she has the knowledge and the caring to help and it's true even unbelievable in our days: she's not interested in taking your money, so no unnecessary sessions. She does care and she was very helpful to me...and she still is.

flag | Submitted September 16, 2016

Dr. Murdaca is an extremely intelligent, compassionate, professional and no non-sense therapist. I see her every once in a while just to get some perspective to help me through an ongoing difficult situation. I highly recommend her.

flag | Submitted May 30, 2016

Dr. Murdaca helped me through the most difficult period in my life. Thanks to her guidance, I turned a depression into the most meaningful period of positive change in my life. That was over 10 years ago, but I still derive benefits today and remember everything from my sessions at the time.

flag | Submitted March 21, 2016

She is excellent psychologist, has the knowledge and the caring to help you. She is very professional and she works with people because she cares and not because she wants your money. She was very helpful to me and helped me to change in better and be happier.

flag | Submitted October 8, 2015

Dr Murdaca is an excellent psychologist. She is extremly professionnal. I would say one of the best aeound the world. She has a vast knowoledge in psychology and in many different domein and a very good intuition. I defenetly recommand her.

flag | Submitted May 4, 2015

Dr. Murdaca is an amazing psychologist. Very professional, human, compassionate.. She listen...I highly recommend her to anyone needing the services of a psychologist.

flag | Submitted January 16, 2015

Dr. Murdaca is an excellent psychologist. She is intelligent and compassionate but professional. She has a deeper insight into life than most psychologists have, in my opinion. I would highly recommend her.

flag | Submitted August 21, 2014

Yes, it's amazing you can meet a person who is so professional and helpful in our days...and who's not interested only in your money. She is available, good and helpful.

flag | Submitted August 1, 2013

I would recommend Dr. Murdaca to anyone! She is an excellent psychologist.

flag | Submitted May 22, 2013

This is what a psych is supposed to be like. I love her and wish she would see my grown kids but there's conflict of interest.She's straight forward, easy going, and very helpful. I got this referral from a man and highly encourage other men to try her. She gets to the root of the problem and doesn't drag on multiple visits if unnecessary. So professional.Can't say enough about her skills.

flag | Submitted February 14, 2013