You may also like

She is excellent psychologist, has the knowledge and the caring to help you. She is very professional and she works with people because she cares and not because she wants your money. She was very helpful to me and helped me to change in better and be happier.

flag | Submitted October 8, 2015

Dr Murdaca is an excellent psychologist. She is extremly professionnal. I would say one of the best aeound the world. She has a vast knowoledge in psychology and in many different domein and a very good intuition. I defenetly recommand her.

flag | Submitted May 4, 2015

Dr. Murdaca is an amazing psychologist. Very professional, human, compassionate.. She listen...I highly recommend her to anyone needing the services of a psychologist.

flag | Submitted January 16, 2015

Dr. Murdaca is an excellent psychologist. She is intelligent and compassionate but professional. She has a deeper insight into life than most psychologists have, in my opinion. I would highly recommend her.

flag | Submitted August 21, 2014

Yes, it's amazing you can meet a person who is so professional and helpful in our days...and who's not interested only in your money. She is available, good and helpful.

flag | Submitted August 1, 2013

I would recommend Dr. Murdaca to anyone! She is an excellent psychologist.

flag | Submitted May 22, 2013

This is what a psych is supposed to be like. I love her and wish she would see my grown kids but there's conflict of interest.She's straight forward, easy going, and very helpful. I got this referral from a man and highly encourage other men to try her. She gets to the root of the problem and doesn't drag on multiple visits if unnecessary. So professional.Can't say enough about her skills.

flag | Submitted February 14, 2013

Dr. Murdaca helped me through the worse phase in my life when I suffered a depression. I came out of it a new man, better, stronger, and most definitely happier. In many ways, the depression was the best thing that ever happened to me, because it allowed me to change my life for the better, on a personal and professional level. I could not have done it without Dr. Murdaca's help.

flag | Submitted August 31, 2011

She's amazing. I am much more confident and enjoying life

flag | Submitted November 8, 2010

Dr. Murdaca is an excellent psychologist. She has great insight and has been very helpful to me every time I have visited her. She is calm, comforting and very knowledgeable. I highly recommend her to anyone needing the services of a psychologist.

flag | Submitted August 17, 2009

Dr. Lina Murdaca's Credentials

Please call the Doctor's office to find out if your insurance plan is accepted.

Updates

• A new 5-star rating has been posted. "She is excellent psychologist, has the knowledge and the caring to help you. She is very professional and she works with people because she cares and not becaus..."

October 8, 2015
  • Postal Code has been updated from "H9B2" to "H9S 4R9". Address has been updated from "None" to "147 Avenue Cartier". Phone Number has been updated from "None" to "15146309000".

June 3, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr Murdaca is an excellent psychologist. She is extremly professionnal. I would say one of the best aeound the world. She has a vast knowoledge in psychology an..."

May 4, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Murdaca is an amazing psychologist. Very professional, human, compassionate.. She listen...I highly recommend her to anyone needing the services of a psych..."

January 16, 2015
  • City changed from "Pointe Claire" to "Pointe-Claire"

August 25, 2013