Ratings for Dr. Mark Norman Levine

The worst oncologist ever took away all my hope changed to dr tozer who is wonderful. Levine said symptoms all in head well no it wasn't had blood clots lungs and cardiomyopathy from chemo now hear damaged for life have defibrillator. Condescending at best. The most arrogant dr I have ever met changed to someone else took all my hope away said it was all in my head it wasn't had blood clots to lungs plus heart damage permanent

flag | Submitted October 24, 2016

I had breast cancer surgery in 2010 and dealt with Dr. Levine up to and including my last appointment this week. Very caring, knowledgeable, answers all questions. The best doctor I have ever dealt with. Yes, you wait two hours, because he deals with all his patients the same; takes his time and never once looks at his watch!

flag | Submitted May 1, 2016

Smart, but his arrogance and closed mindedness cost my wife her life. For that I will never forgive. Put him out to pasture and make room for new ideas and a positive attitude. From what I've seen Oncology should be an extinct trade, But these doctors keep hiding or hindering the development of a cure to protect there jobs. Karen was nice however she needs to have a opinion and stand for something.

flag | Submitted March 23, 2015

Dr. Levine should stick to what he is good at. Research. Shouldnt be anywhere near a patient. I fired him. Not the first trust me. His arrogance unbelievable at the worst time of my life. He took away all my confidence and 2yrs later I am still struggling. His nurse at the time Karen worst I have ever met in such a position. The show no respect for a patient and what they are going through. Keep him in research please.

flag | Submitted January 28, 2014

I trust Dr. Levine with my life. I have seen him for my breast cancer since 2009. In 2012 I was diagnosed with Stage IV mets to the bones. Yes, Dr. Levine always runs late, but that's because he cares about his patients, if I need to ask lots of questions about my treatment he will always take the time to discuss everything with me even if it takes over 30 minutes. I would never complain about the wait as I know he is giving the patient ahead of me the same consideration. His nurse, Karen, was also very caring and compassionate, but now she's moved on to another job and now he has two new nurses, Donna and Christa, who seem to be very caring nurses too.

flag | Submitted August 25, 2013

Mark Levine is the worst oncologist. He has serious issues about patients who seek 2nd opinions from oncologists outside Hamilton, and has a bad attitude. He is not forthright or responsive about Questions. He makes his patients wait hours & rudely likes to tell us, 'I have other patients you know. You're not my only patient.' Terrible oncologist. Karen Madden, his nurse, has a combative personality & is disobliging, rude & unhelpful.

flag | Submitted July 5, 2013

flag | Submitted April 1, 2013

Dr Levine is evasive, unforthcoming and noncommittal. He was not reassuring about side effects and never gave me words of encouragement for the future. His brilliance in oncology doesn't translate into very good bedside manners, and unfortunately he has his primary nurse trained to be very like him.

flag | Submitted September 27, 2011

So lovable and funny. Cares deeply about his patients, sincere, compassionate and extremely dedicated. Started the BRIGHT run in Hamilton to help raise money for breast cancer research in the city. Passionate and ambitious.

flag | Submitted May 21, 2010

Always 2-3 hours late, all his comments very sarcastic. The worst doctor I have ever met

flag | Submitted February 3, 2010