Ratings for Dr. Thierry Benaroch

The best Dr I've ever encountered, very sympathetic and really listens to his patients!!

flag | Submitted March 9, 2017

He has treated both my children for the past decade. He provides humane treatment, encouragement, up-to-date information, humour, and perspective, so that we are never afraid to deal with whatever medical issues we are facing. How lucky we are to have in our community and at the Shriners/Children's in Montreal!

flag | Submitted February 22, 2017

I just from his office at mckay center his great and like all people say amazing dr ... made us feel good about our son ...

flag | Submitted September 19, 2016

Dr. Benaroch is truly an exceptional doctor, from the first time we met with him we knew that our daughter was in great hands. He made us feel reassured on every visit, kept us informed every step of the way, never hesitated to answer any questions and made out daughter feel relaxed and confident.

flag | Submitted July 4, 2016

Not only a great Doctor but a great teacher. God bless this man!!

flag | Submitted May 16, 2016

This man is a God in orthopedic. Changed my son's life, our family's lives even! He is the best of the best, No words to describe how amazing he is as a human, a man and a doctor.

flag | Submitted May 11, 2016

Great doctor! Best paediatric orthopaedic surgeon in Montreal. He is very knowledgable and makes hospital visits stress free! Highly recommend.

flag | Submitted January 7, 2016

Dr.Benaroch is.a wonderful doctor - he doesn't just walk in,examine and leave. He let's me know how my son is doing and interacts with him too (11 months). He did surgery on him when he was 3 months old and my son recovered amazing. His foot that was clubbed looks completely normal. He's a godsend.

flag | Submitted December 15, 2015

Dr. Benaroch is the best orthopaedic surgeon that Montreal has. Overall amazing guy!

flag | Submitted November 17, 2015

We don't think that you can find better, anywhere.

flag | Submitted November 12, 2015