You may also like

flag | Submitted January 7, 2016

Dr.Benaroch is.a wonderful doctor - he doesn't just walk in,examine and leave. He let's me know how my son is doing and interacts with him too (11 months). He did surgery on him when he was 3 months old and my son recovered amazing. His foot that was clubbed looks completely normal. He's a godsend.

flag | Submitted December 15, 2015

flag | Submitted November 17, 2015

We don't think that you can find better, anywhere.

flag | Submitted November 12, 2015

Dr. Benaroch is one of the most amazing, caring and attentive doctors one could ever find both in and out of the hospital setting. He is wonderful with his patients and we have also seen him help many injured individuals outside of the hospital setting when off duty at sporting events or as a guest at a party. He is compassionate, kind, highly knowledgeable and wonderful with children of all ages.

flag | Submitted July 3, 2015

flag | Submitted February 15, 2015

I have mild cerebral palsy and he was my doctor as a child. I dont think I would have made such big improvements that I did if it wasnt for his encouragement and expertise

flag | Submitted November 22, 2014

flag | Submitted November 5, 2014

Dr. Benaroch changed my daughter Emily's life. She now has 2 pretty feet, and no pain in her feet, ankles, knees or hips. He made her feel so special with every meeting and the big "there's my Emmy!" Dr. Benaroch was our saving grace. Thank you for all you have done!!

flag | Submitted October 23, 2014

flag | Submitted September 26, 2014

Dr. Thierry Benaroch's Credentials

Updates

• A new 4.5-star rating has been posted. "Great doctor! Best paediatric orthopaedic surgeon in Montreal. He is very knowledgable and makes hospital visits stress free! Highly recommend."

January 7, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr.Benaroch is.a wonderful doctor - he doesn't just walk in,examine and leave. He let's me know how my son is doing and interacts with him too (11 months). He d..."

December 15, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Benaroch is the best orthopaedic surgeon that Montreal has. Overall amazing guy!"

November 17, 2015
  • A new 4.2-star rating has been posted. "We don't think that you can find better, anywhere."

November 12, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Benaroch is one of the most amazing, caring and attentive doctors one could ever find both in and out of the hospital setting. He is wonderful with his pa..."

July 3, 2015
  • A new 1-star rating has been posted. "I recently attended a Bantam (ages16-18) baseball game where Dr. Benaroch was present as a spectator. A player got injured and lay immobilized on the field for ..."

June 20, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "This Doctor is amazing! He knows exactly what he's doing and he knows how to talk to children :)"

February 15, 2015
  • A new 4.8-star rating has been posted. "I have mild cerebral palsy and he was my doctor as a child. I dont think I would have made such big improvements that I did if it wasnt for his encouragement an..."

November 22, 2014
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "He is the best ortapidic doctor in the whole world every time I have pain in my leg he knows right away of what to do"

November 5, 2014
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Benaroch changed my daughter Emily's life. She now has 2 pretty feet, and no pain in her feet, ankles, knees or hips. He made her feel so special with eve..."

October 23, 2014
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "He's the best doctor in the world he's so funny and helpful one day when I grow up I wanna be just like him"

September 26, 2014