Ratings for Dr. Thierry Benaroch

Dr. Benaroch is truly an exceptional doctor, from the first time we met with him we knew that our daughter was in great hands. He made us feel reassured on every visit, kept us informed every step of the way, never hesitated to answer any questions and made out daughter feel relaxed and confident.

flag | Submitted July 4, 2016

Not only a great Doctor but a great teacher. God bless this man!!

flag | Submitted May 16, 2016

This man is a God in orthopedic. Changed my son's life, our family's lives even! He is the best of the best, No words to describe how amazing he is as a human, a man and a doctor.

flag | Submitted May 11, 2016

Great doctor! Best paediatric orthopaedic surgeon in Montreal. He is very knowledgable and makes hospital visits stress free! Highly recommend.

flag | Submitted January 7, 2016

Dr.Benaroch is.a wonderful doctor - he doesn't just walk in,examine and leave. He let's me know how my son is doing and interacts with him too (11 months). He did surgery on him when he was 3 months old and my son recovered amazing. His foot that was clubbed looks completely normal. He's a godsend.

flag | Submitted December 15, 2015

Dr. Benaroch is the best orthopaedic surgeon that Montreal has. Overall amazing guy!

flag | Submitted November 17, 2015

We don't think that you can find better, anywhere.

flag | Submitted November 12, 2015

Dr. Benaroch is one of the most amazing, caring and attentive doctors one could ever find both in and out of the hospital setting. He is wonderful with his patients and we have also seen him help many injured individuals outside of the hospital setting when off duty at sporting events or as a guest at a party. He is compassionate, kind, highly knowledgeable and wonderful with children of all ages.

flag | Submitted July 3, 2015

This Doctor is amazing! He knows exactly what he's doing and he knows how to talk to children :)

flag | Submitted February 15, 2015

I have mild cerebral palsy and he was my doctor as a child. I dont think I would have made such big improvements that I did if it wasnt for his encouragement and expertise

flag | Submitted November 22, 2014