Ratings for Dr. H. Tara Yawata

Dr. Yawata is polite and helpful. She seems to be thorough. Dr. Yawata took time to acknowledge and address any and all concerns I had. She didn't make me feel rushed like the typical '5 min or less' you seem to get from most doctors nowadays. I was quite pleased and comfortable with the care I received from Dr. Yawata. I feel that I've found a doctor who will actually try to help me and I appreciate that. The staff are rather cordial, but not especially friendly. I didn't have to wait a long time in the waiting room, but the wait in the exam room was a little longer. Overall, I would recommend Dr. Yawata to anyone who seeks a caring medical professional.

flag | Submitted March 23, 2013

Dr Yawata is an excellent doctor. She makes you feel very comfortable and she takes her time with you. She explains things and has a great bedside manner unlike other doctors I have delt with. I would refer her to anyone and have.

flag | Submitted January 5, 2011

Unfortunately Im switching Dr's, it is extremely difficult to deal with the receptionist she is very rude and does not realize that Dr. Yawata is losing her patients because of her attitude. Dr Yawata is great she is one of the very few doctors that actually takes the time to listen to her patients.

flag | Submitted December 1, 2009

A hispanic lady receptionist was very rude and has no manner, but Dr.Yawata was a really nice person. She listens to her patients well and has strong patience, thoughtfulness. I recommend this doctor, but hate the receptionist!

flag | Submitted August 13, 2009

Dr. H. Tara Yawata's Credentials

• Kirksville College Of Osteopathic Medicine (Grad. 1996)

Updates

• First Name changed from "Tara" to "H. Tara"

March 29, 2012