Ratings for Dr. Kim M. Puterbaugh

I have been seeing Kim for almost two years now and I feel like she always goes above and beyond. I don't have a general physician so I use Kim to help me with most everything. She is always on time and does not rush me. She makes me feel comfortable with coming to her for random questions and concerns! The office is really nice and the staff is great!

flag | Submitted May 20, 2011

Staff is amazing and she was always on time, but she was unwilling to answer questions over the phone. Not a good bedside manner, and she always made me feel rushed. While I was pregnant she scheduled different screenings without explaining what they were, and without asking permission. She also scheduled three ultrasounds and said that my insurance would pay b/c they were medically necessary - she was wrong. I went to the ER after having severe abdominal pain and I called her the next day, but she never returned my call. After all of that I switched doctors.

flag | Submitted March 9, 2010

Dr. Kim M. Puterbaugh's Credentials

• Johns Hopkins University School Of Medicine (Grad. 1994)