Ratings for Dr. Ben Bebee

A friend introduced me to Dr. Bebee. I had such terrible sciatica that I was crawling on my hands and knees. I had two treatments and unbelievably, I was able to walk. Initially, I needed a cane for help but after three treatments, I was almost back to normal!! Dr. Bebee is kind and gentle and his adjustments are not "dramatic" but extremely effective. I highly recommend him, Also, the receptionist is very helpful and kind.

flag | Submitted June 8, 2016

I have been terrified of chiropractors for years because of a personal family situation. In desperation I went to see Dr. Ben and now I am one of his biggest advocates. He is so great to deal with, friendly AND professional. He got me moving upright, from walking bent over, within two sessions. I will continue to see Dr. Ben for as long as he is in business and I'm alive! Can't say enough good things about him. Even my husband is going now. Thank you Dr. Ben for giving me my health back!

flag | Submitted June 9, 2015

I have going to chiropractors for over 30 years and Dr Beebe is very skilled and personable, I drive 50 minutes to Dr Beebe and there is another office nearby.

flag | Submitted December 23, 2014

I used to go the Chiropractor on a regular basis but had stopped because I moved to London and didn't really know who to see. One day while shopping in the same plaza as his office I stopped in. Apparently he has been in the area a long time, but I just never paid attention I guess. I just wanted some basic information about fees, hours etc. He told me and then gave me his card and directed me to his website since there is more information there. A couple months later I scheduled. He was a tad late for my appointment (5-10 minutes) but that is okay, he was squeezing me in at the end of the day. Everyone that I saw come and go seemed pleased. He was friendly and informative. He we helpful, but really tried to stick with Chiropractic treatment/advice and would not talk about treatment that I might receive at the medical doctor. I guess that makes sense since he isn't into drugs etc. I have seen him fairly regularly and notice a big difference. His fees are awesome if you do want great care. Visits are fairly quick, but not rushed. I like that.

flag | Submitted December 16, 2014

Only have had one visit so far, but he seemed skilled. I have been to many chiros over the years and he seems on par with some of the better ones. I live near his office so it is convenient. I need to check my schedule, but then I will call him. My neck does feel better. I appreciated his advice.

flag | Submitted June 25, 2014

Not sure how much he was paid by veterans affairs. He bills them directly, but I'm sure it limited to whatever they pay. Brought be 70 year old mother here since it is close to her house and she was unsure about going alone. He was friendly and gentle and did not just lay her down and get to work. He asked some questions and gave us time to speak. He used an instrument to treat her, but said we'd start off gentle and then can move it up in intensity if we need to. We are going back. It turns out that one my mother's neighbours has seen him for years.

flag | Submitted April 17, 2013

I say I paid $40, but it was actually much less once I balanced everything out. I have insurance which helps. He saw me on the same day I called, thankfully. He explained everything to me since I'd never been to a Chiropractor before moving to London, Ontario. He seemed to adjust well, but what do I know!!! I'll keep going back to him.

flag | Submitted February 22, 2013

i did not have the money to afford the care that i knew that i needed. he worked with my on the money aspect. I still do pay, but have it as part of my regular budget. I will keep seeing him for many years.

flag | Submitted November 21, 2010

Wondered into this office after being at the ER and urgent care centre. Both of these places just pushed me along telling me to hit the pharmacy to get some over the counter medication. ONE visit and I was probably 70% better, I could actually go to work. It's improving steadily now, I'll get it checked out periodically just to keep my spine in top form.

flag | Submitted September 1, 2009

Most personal yet professional doctor I have ever met. Dr. Bebee took the time to get to know me and did not just give me the "five minute visit" that most doctors do. My kids and I all get adjusted and we can't say enough great things about him.

flag | Submitted August 28, 2009