Ratings for Dr. RICHARD C. Reid

This doctor is prompt, a good listener, and an excellent problem solver. Given a seemingly random list of symptoms, he suggested a possible diagnosis and ordered the appropriate tests to confirm it. His clear and concise thinking helped to direct me to the specialist and treatment that I needed. In short, he is wonderful!

flag | Submitted November 21, 2010

This doctor is like a family doctor--he knows all about our family and takes the time to listen to our symptoms and makes suggestions and prescribes with caution. I am not afraid of what he might prescribe for us. His office staff is very helpful with making referral appointments, billing, handling bloodwork, and getting results from tests. He is also willing to work with an out-of-town doctor for my treatments to minimize my out of town trips. As long as I live near this office, I will come to it.

flag | Submitted February 2, 2010

Fantastic doctor. Very caring. My husband and I rely on him for all of our healthcare. Talks straight. Lets you know what is going on with no sugar coating. Alway available to help you make decisions. Refers to great specialty doctors. Don't know what we would do, if we did not have him to rely on. The Best and so is his office staff. They love him too.

flag | Submitted January 30, 2010

Dr. Reid is very crude in his bedside manner as well as being very cold and uncaring. His manners are lacking and it's hard to get a real diagnosis and have it explained to you. Just a very bad experience. His NP Mary Else Theobald is afraid to do anything or even make out paperwork without Dr. Reid's okay. Plenty of space and very unlimited appts. due to very few paients since Dr. Jones left.

flag | Submitted August 13, 2009

Dr. RICHARD C. Reid's Credentials

• University Of Mississippi School Of Medicine (Grad. 1990)

Top Hospitals in Grenada, MS