You may also like

Ratings for Dr. Seema Haq

flag | Submitted February 19, 2016

flag | Submitted December 18, 2015

Dr Haq has a very poor bedside manner with her patients, whom she seems to barely remember anyway. She does not listen or address concerns, orders countless unnecessary tests, and in the end misdiagnosed my problem, sending me on a wild goose chase through other specialists, none of whom could find a basis for her findings. I would not recommend her to anyone.

flag | Submitted November 6, 2015

The problem with Dr. Haq is that she’s an endocrinologist and NOT a diabetes expert. Let me repeat that: Has no clue about modern day Diabetes treatment. That is, Dr. Haq’s approach to diabetes management is right out of the 1970s (checks feet, asks for blood sugar log, sends you to a diabetes educator on the first visit, etc.). The problem with this is that I’m a diabetic with over 50 years of experience with this disease! Why on earth would I need to see a diabetes educator (I’ve learned much more from being part of tudiabetes.com)?! The office does not have an in-office A1-C machine (REALLY!!??). When she saw my continuous blood glucose sensor on my stomach, she asked what it was (OMG!!). She also said that some of my medications are for “type 2s only” (which, with just a little bit of research [e.g., tudiabetes.com, etc.] anyone can figure out that LOTS of type 1s are on these medications, and that these medications do a bang-up job for both type 1s and 2s. She also said that she wanted me to wake up at 3am to check my sugars (Say it with me slow: continuous blood glucose monitoring. Hello?!?). Finally, when she saw that I was taking losartan potassium, she asked if I had high blood pressure (ummmm no….it’s a kidney protector…here doc, let me do some research for you: http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3108782/). In sum, skip this one – she’s clueless.

flag | Submitted August 26, 2015

flag | Submitted July 22, 2015

I'm a patient of Dr Haq for several years. Since she moved her practice, she has been hard to get an appt with. Has an issue now with new staff turnover. Was very short and unprofessional with me and her nurse at last visit. They don't post labs online anymore. My chart has notes on it that are not accurate.

flag | Submitted April 1, 2015

flag | Submitted March 7, 2015

excellent physician . felt very comfortable with her

flag | Submitted January 5, 2015

Very cold and impersonal, ordered several unnecessary tests and a referral to another specialist due to misdiagnosing an issue. Follow up with another endocrinologist confirmed her mistakes.

flag | Submitted November 10, 2014

Forgets everything and she is very unaware of how diet and exercise that affects thyroid conditions. Asks you what tests they did last time. Her nurse and staff forget to call in prescriptions and will hound you about a co- pay that you already paid. Absolutely no follow up and disorganized. I would not suggest her to anyone.

flag | Submitted June 23, 2014

Dr. Seema Haq's Credentials

• Spanish

AHC

Updates

• A new 3-star rating has been posted. "Poor bedside manner, for sure!! Constantly changing office staff. I do not feel confident in Dr. Haq's competency as an Endocrinologist."

February 19, 2016
  • A new 1-star rating has been posted. "She is a big waste of time and money. It took forever to get an appointment and ordered tests that were not necessary. Run!"

December 18, 2015
  • A new 1.2-star rating has been posted. "Dr Haq has a very poor bedside manner with her patients, whom she seems to barely remember anyway. She does not listen or address concerns, orders countless unn..."

November 6, 2015
  • A new 3-star rating has been posted. "The problem with Dr. Haq is that she’s an endocrinologist and NOT a diabetes expert. Let me repeat that: Has no clue about modern day Diabetes treatment. That i..."

August 26, 2015
  • A new 2.8-star rating has been posted. "She is very rude to me and not helpful. The office did not let me know that my referral had expired and saw me any way. I had to pay her full fee."

July 22, 2015
  • A new 3.2-star rating has been posted. "I'm a patient of Dr Haq for several years. Since she moved her practice, she has been hard to get an appt with. Has an issue now with new staff turnover. Was ve..."

April 1, 2015
  • A new 1-star rating has been posted. "Staff, puntuality, helpfulness, knowledge, bedside manner, reception staff are all terrible."

March 7, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "excellent physician . felt very comfortable with her"

January 5, 2015
  • A new 2.5-star rating has been posted. "Very cold and impersonal, ordered several unnecessary tests and a referral to another specialist due to misdiagnosing an issue. Follow up with another endocrin..."

November 10, 2014
  • 'birds of a feather' rating (based on <a href='/birdsofafeather.jsp?did=897307'>Medicare patients-in-common</a>): 4.0

February 6, 2014