Dr. Anthony Bella

World Class Punctuality Badge
Exceptionally Helpful Badge
Highly Knowledgeable Badge

Ratings for Dr. Anthony Bella

I cannot possibly leave a better review This man and his staff are absolutely fantastic!

flag | Submitted September 20, 2019

Dr. Bella is truly one of a kind and would go to any length for the well-being of those under his care. Wish him good health and speedy recovery. As a side note, if anyone in admin views these comments, pls set up a crowdfund or some other avenue so we could all do our little part in getting the family through these tough times.

flag | Submitted September 18, 2019

Thank you for the amazing care and best wishes with your health!

flag | Submitted September 13, 2019

One of the nicest people I have ever met and a fantastic surgeon thank you Gilles

flag | Submitted September 12, 2019

Finally a doctor who I did not feel rushed with and actually took their time to find out about the problem and explained what needed to be done and clearly cared about making sure I had the best chance of getting my problem taken care of

flag | Submitted September 10, 2019

We finally were able to get my urologist to send in the request to see DrBella who is THE urologist for after prostate cancer loss of erectile dysfunction. Everything here made sense and now is working. It was also nice to have Tony and his assistant working on my problems without without extra medical students residents and who knows who like at the hospital in the room.

flag | Submitted September 5, 2019

Guys health issues taken care of by two of the best in Leonard and Dr Bella

flag | Submitted September 1, 2019

Their expertise level and ability to deliver care is unmatched. I travel from Toronto as my urology could not give the type of care I needed closer to home and they recommended Dr Bella “because he deals with the tough cases”. Turns out it really wasn’t that tough, just needed to be done right. Great sense of humour with Leonard, Dr Vellas partner, they are one heck of a team, thank you Frank T

flag | Submitted August 30, 2019

My name is Johnny. I have been a patient of Dr. Bella for the last four years. There's no heart bigger on this planet than Anthony Bella's!!! He invented the words ABOVE AND BEYOND. I am not a rich man and thanks to our pathetic OHIP system and govermental medical plan, much of my treatments where not covered. Did that matter to Tony? NO!!! All Tony was concerned with was taking care of me and my health issues. Reference paronnes/scar tissue transformed into bone over time thanks to a poor diagnosis from another urologist whose name I choose not to expose. All along while Tony is caring for me he is also dealing with life threatening health issues. Becsuse of this man' heart he now faces serious financial difficulties. Married with four young children, complaining is not his thing. MEDICAL PROFESSION peers, wealthy specialists out there who know and are fully aware of Tony's circumstances and serious financial predicament!!! Where are you???? I guess I 'm crying out for a dear friend. Please hear my cry and respond. With this in mind some people's heaven is here on earth but remember you can't take nothing with you when you go. Where is your heart.

flag | Submitted August 19, 2019

I was on my second last day on vacation in Iceland when I had a flare up. I emailed Dr. Bella's office advising them of such. Before I had made it back to Canada, Dr. Bella had arranged an ultrasound and sent a prescription to my drug store. Don't think it gets much better that that!

flag | Submitted July 24, 2019

Dr. Anthony Bella's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients